Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

msadows

Liked Posts:
Have you ever had lasagna before? Do you know the difference between noodles and crust?

Think the lasagna discussion is that real pizza is not 5 inches thick. Its obviously not lasagna.

I can appreciate it but after about 1-2 slices its too much. Now a tavern style I can crush that fucker by myself.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Caleb's personality is seeming like a big positive to me so far. He's a ready-made superstar stepping into the spotlight in a city absolutely desperate for even an above-average QB. Any concerns about him being too much of a diva or a Hollywood douchebag seem absurd at this point.

I mean, his personality is kinda diva'ish. If he sucks people 100% will shit on him for how he acts. Its just the honeymoon stage right now.

I dont expect him to suck, but people are being nice RN cause of the hype. If he falls flat on his face people will be wearing gucci bags over their heads during the games.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Think the lasagna discussion is that real pizza is not 5 inches thick. Its obviously not lasagna.

I can appreciate it but after about 1-2 slices its too much. Now a tavern style I can crush that fucker by myself.
Well, it's not designed to be eaten all the time. I eat pizza every week. I eat deep dish maybe 2-3 times a year. It's a novelty pizza.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Have you ever had lasagna before? Do you know the difference between noodles and crust?
Using crust instead of noodles is bad lasagna. I will defend that statement to my grave

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

Eh, close enough. It was more like, if I wanted to eat half a foot of sauce and cheese, I would go for lasagna.

But I do like deep dish. It wasn't a very serious thought.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Eh, close enough. It was more like, if I wanted to eat half a foot of sauce and cheese, I would go for lasagna.

But I do like deep dish. It wasn't a very serious thought.

I basically feel the same way too.

Put some garlic bread on top of lasagna and its a deep dish pizza.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I mean, his personality is kinda diva'ish. If he sucks people 100% will shit on him for how he acts. Its just the honeymoon stage right now.

I dont expect him to suck, but people are being nice RN cause of the hype. If he falls flat on his face people will be wearing gucci bags over their heads during the games.
This motherfucker said Gucci bags!!!!!!!! How is anybody not busting their guts like nuts?
Has anybody seen if the balls come down yet?