Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

Bust

Liked Posts:
if you change the letters that brand is gayrod.

have you tried Ginger Beer yet tho? i know someone here has. Don't be shy, let's hear the reviews boyz . . .

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Put anything on a hot dog. Make your pizza thick, thin, whatever. Be a dude and fall in love with a dude if you want. People are going to like what they like, regardless of what anyone else thinks. It can be fun to discuss and debate the relative merits of things, but anyone blowing a gasket over someone else's preferences needs an attitude adjustment.

I'm a big fan of the "depression style" Chicago hot dog (Gene & Jude's). The traditional Chicago dog is a delicious concoction too. Its kinda funny that a city known for eating gut-busting foods is known for topping hot dogs with a delightful garden salad.

Tavern style pizza is of course the standard go-to, btu I haven't found one that reaches the heights of flavor I get from a fresh deep dish, butter crust pizza from Lou's.
My favorite pizza in Chicago is the Pistachio Pesto from Coalfire - on Southport. It is just the most interesting combination I had found, and it is absolutely delightful.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I’m always amazed they do these with the media just shouting questions. How about everyone gets one or two questions and they just go in order? I know I’d get so sick of the shouting

Too easy that way. I'm sure the argument is if/when the media group gets too big then it's too many questions or takes too long.

But I agree in general it's kinda dumb to have them trying to outshout each other.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I’m always amazed they do these with the media just shouting questions. How about everyone gets one or two questions and they just go in order? I know I’d get so sick of the shouting

Listen to Justin's rookie camp from back in the day. Aside from the obvious (smaller crowd), Justin answers are day/night difference vs Caleb . . .

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
have you tried Ginger Beer yet tho? i know someone here has. Don't be shy, let's hear the reviews boyz . . .
yes, with vodka, but I eat bearclaw on the side so it is a Chicago Mule.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
Caleb's personality is seeming like a big positive to me so far. He's a ready-made superstar stepping into the spotlight in a city absolutely desperate for even an above-average QB. Any concerns about him being too much of a diva or a Hollywood douchebag seem absurd at this point.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Put anything on a hot dog. Make your pizza thick, thin, whatever. Be a dude and fall in love with a dude if you want. People are going to like what they like, regardless of what anyone else thinks. It can be fun to discuss and debate the relative merits of things, but anyone blowing a gasket over someone else's preferences needs an attitude adjustment.

I'm a big fan of the "depression style" Chicago hot dog (Gene & Jude's). The traditional Chicago dog is a delicious concoction too. Its kinda funny that a city known for eating gut-busting foods is known for topping hot dogs with a delightful garden salad.

Tavern style pizza is of course the standard go-to, btu I haven't found one that reaches the heights of flavor I get from a fresh deep dish, butter crust pizza from Lou's.

Barnabys is pretty solid if you are near northbrook

Vito & Nicks is good in the city: Home | Vito & Nick's Pizzeria Chicago

I could eat one of those weekly. I enjoy lou's deep dish but thats a once or twice a year thing.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I have family in the Land of Sometimes-Poland. Sausage with a line of ketchup on one side and mustard on the other is clutch. I personally like a sweet BBQ and pair it with a mustard-style BBQ sauce.

But I will go to the plate that good deep dish is good pizza, and bad deep dish is bad lasagna.
Have you ever had lasagna before? Do you know the difference between noodles and crust?