Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
It’s a “Document Case”, according to the website. Haha. That bitch is at least $4,000.

IMG_7925.jpeg

Last edited:

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s a “Document Case”. According to the website. That bitch is at least $4,000.

View attachment 38439

I was being sarcastic but I figured that thing was very expensive lol

msadows

Liked Posts:
It’s a “Document Case”. According to the website. That bitch is at least $4,000.

View attachment 38439

if you change the letters that brand is gayrod.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

View attachment 38439
And now we're all getting one!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

View attachment 38439
I better not let my wife see this.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should let people eat what they want. Especially when he isn't a Chicagoan

🤷🏻‍♂️
haha. Completely agree. Always thought this was one of the strangest Chicago traditions. Not that they have their own style of dog but that people are so militant about the non-usage of ketchup upon one.

I mean if your gonna eat lips and assholes you should be able to put whatever you want on it, right?

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would love to see some rookie contracts signed. Doubt that CW will get his done, but would be nice to start that process.

Stein was pretty good at getting those done.

Feel like it’s one of the few hurdles left for this to go smoothly into the season.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha. Completely agree. Always thought this was one of the strangest Chicago traditions. Not that they have their own style of dog but that people are so militant about the non-usage of ketchup upon one.

I mean if your gonna eat lips and assholes you should be able to put whatever you want on it, right?

Probably stems from a heavy influx of German immigrants that are appalled by the idea of putting tomato sauce on a sausage.

But this is America and you should have the right to eat how you please. So if you want to put ketchup on your dog like a ****ing five year old, I promise not to shame you while you cut the dog into little bite sized pieces and eat it with a fork with some Kraft Mac & Cheese on the side.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Probably stems from a heavy influx of German immigrants that are appalled by the idea of putting tomato sauce on a sausage.

But is America and you should have the right to eat how you please. So if you want to put ketchup on your dog like a ****ing five year old, I promise not to shame you while you cut the dog into little bite sized pieces and eat it with a fork with some Kraft Mac & Cheese on the side.
Greeks and Italians too. The hot dog cart guys would take it as an insult because ketchup is sweet and drowns out the flavor. Ketchup is really an American thing with its overt sweetness, and I bet most of the European immigrants hated it. Mike Royko has a famous column on it.

I like the no ketchup tradition, but I like silly local food traditions and I hate ketchup.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Greeks and Italians too. The hot dog cart guys would take it as an insult because ketchup is sweet and drowns out the flavor. Ketchup is really an American thing with its overt sweetness, and I bet most of the European immigrants hated it. Mike Royko has a famous column on it.

I like the no ketchup tradition, but I like silly local food traditions and I hate ketchup.
Are u a french fry and mayo guy? cause if you are we may have to ban you from this thread or deport you back to Europe…whichever we can build consensus on quicker.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Carl Jones, LB, UCLA (undrafted free agent)
A high-motor linebacker, Jones was a special teams ace for the Bruins. At 217 pounds, Jones will have to transition from edge rusher to off-ball linebacker in the NFL. He was viewed as a "tweener" during the pre-draft process.