Blackhawks 2015-16 Team Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does Bickell fit under the cap? I knew they should have traded Shaw when his value was up. He is a guy who is saving something for when we need it though, has shown ability to flip a switch before and at his size he can't play like that all season. Bickell is the same way, best place for him is Rockford and let us figure this out. I'm not certain Bickell and Dano, hobgoblin, and runbad can all fit under cap.

Moves are coming if we look like this. But first the simple moves. We have to try Danult, and some Bickell combinations in time. I can't imagine the first line doesn't take off with Teuvo. That's just the way it is. If we want to play championship hockey, we need a miracle from Bigfoot to get him on the third line. The good news is he may be playing with Bickell.

TT-19-81
72-15-88
Bigfoot-Danult-garbutt
Dano-Kruger-shaw

I would take hobgoblin for Bigfoot because I think he impacts the game with plays for others.

Trading Daley would be the easiest way to get better and be able to bring Bigfoot up. We miss his hits. He is a lot like Boozer. Nobody fucks with you, they aren't ready to lose teeth right now 15 seconds from now in such high probability. Toews isn't getting in fights anymore if it means you are going to have to drop with Bigfoot if you challenge him or cheap shit him. We need him right.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The Hobgoblin (aka Viktor Tikhonov) was placed on waivers today.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
The Hobgoblin (aka Viktor Tikhonov) was placed on waivers today.

Interesting move. Probably the biggest factor they had to consider in this was how Panarin would react in likely losing his translator. I'm a bit surprised by this move since it seemed like he was a good cheap option for the #12/13 forward. A guy that you don't mind making a healthy scratch because you aren't really hurting his development like you would a rookie/prospect in that spot.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure I started talking about how bad we missed Bigfoot just moments before this move, while also pointing out I wasn't sure Hobgoblin, Bigfoot, Dano, and Runblaad could all be rostered at once.

You think this is some kind of surprise to me Bozo? The future is not set, it is a set of potentials. You read the leaves, or feel the flow of vibrating drugs racing through your bloodstream pipes, expressing what may be. The big Lizards may beat the Warriors, or Steph Curry may just decide no. "Not in my present bitches." You can't defeat all wizards. You can only see probability.

Bickel is missed on the wing. It's one thing keeping your eye on Hawks speed and skill and trying to keep up, it's another when one eye needs to keep you safe from Yeti Smash.

Fuck yourself bozo, I can think beyond a singular Parrot mind despite the drugs, what does that say about you? Seriously, CCS could buy a parrot and teach it to say" Toews is bad" and the intellectual enrichment would equal yours. Every single person on this board would agree with that. You are a complete and utter embarrassment of monkey evolution and your pathetic chirps echo into the oblivion of repetition.

Try learning from it, expand your mind. Try to think of something else we haven't heard or thought of. Man, we would all be impressed and relieved and get on your side out of sheer relief just to hear you try to communicate in a way that doesn't embarrass yourself.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure I started talking about how bad we missed Bigfoot just moments before this move, while also pointing out I wasn't sure Hobgoblin, Bigfoot, Dano, and Runblaad could all be rostered at once.

You think this is some kind of surprise to me Bozo? The future is not set, it is a set of potentials. You read the leaves, or feel the flow of vibrating drugs racing through your bloodstream pipes, expressing what may be. The big Lizards may beat the Warriors, or Steph Curry may just decide no. "Not in my present bitches." You can't defeat all wizards. You can only see probability.

Bickel is missed on the wing. It's one thing keeping your eye on Hawks speed and skill and trying to keep up, it's another when one eye needs to keep you safe from Yeti Smash.

Fuck yourself bozo, I can think beyond a singular Parrot mind despite the drugs, what does that say about you? Seriously, CCS could buy a parrot and teach it to say" Toews is bad" and the intellectual enrichment would equal yours. Every single person on this board would agree with that. You are a complete and utter embarrassment of monkey evolution and your pathetic chirps echo into the oblivion of repetition.

Try learning from it, expand your mind. Try to think of something else we haven't heard or thought of. Man, we would all be impressed and relieved and get on your side out of sheer relief just to hear you try to communicate in a way that doesn't embarrass yourself.

:umud:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

:yep:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Tikhonov was claimed by the Coyotes, by the way.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Depending on what happens with the Daley injury, it will be interesting to see who gets that #6 spot tomorrow night if he is out. Praying it isn't Rundblad. That would leave Svedberg or Gus as the most likely call ups. Hoping to see Gus be the one.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Depending on what happens with the Daley injury, it will be interesting to see who gets that #6 spot tomorrow night if he is out. Praying it isn't Rundblad. That would leave Svedberg or Gus as the most likely call ups. Hoping to see Gus be the one.

I'd prefer Gus too.

Ron Burgundy

Blackhawks recall Rasmussen, reassign Kero

The Chicago Blackhawks announced today they have recalled forward Dennis Rasmussen from the American Hockey League’s Rockford IceHogs and reassigned forward Tanner Kero to Rockford.Rasmussen, 25, shares second on the IceHogs with 14 points (7G...

More at the original article

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
The Chicago Blackhawks announced today they have recalled forward Dennis Rasmussen from the American Hockey League’s Rockford IceHogs and reassigned forward Tanner Kero to Rockford.Rasmussen, 25, shares second on the IceHogs with 14 points (7G...

More at the original article

Probably for the better. Kero probably needs some more ice time than he has been getting to continue to develop and hopefully regain that scoring touch that he showed in college and the AHL earlier this year. Didn't look out of place at the NHL level, so that's always a good start.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Kero was surprisingly fitting well on the PK and fitting that role. His faceoff was below 45% though and yeah his skills of magically unprecidented AHL scoring didn't translate but that was unlikely.

Rasmussen though is a more typical bottom 6 center type, so it'll be interesting to see if he gets a shake at doing something there, it seems from the last 2 camps that Q has a fondness of him. I believe he was playing a bunch with Bicks in Rockford.

Status
Not open for further replies.