Blackhawks announce Asst. Equipment Manager Clint Reif has passed away

TCD

Liked Posts:
Coward.

Kinda like calling a guy who suffered more immensely than you could imagine, deeper then any abyss known, in a dark place so devoid of light, who saw the only way to stop the suffering, the pain, the emptiness was to leave his kids and wife and his life, a coward from behind a keyboard?

You are a real tough guy. Calling out other posters to fight about it. Sorry your mommy didn't hug you enough, or your daddy hugged you too much.

They just don't understand it Jako because they have a false ideal of what mental illness looks like or need to see clear physical examples of an illness or in their minds there is no illness. Nor do they understand that the term "Mentall Illness" can involve a wide range of symptoms and different types. Can't really blame them as they get their ideas about life from Chevy car commercials or uninformative news channels that try to lump complicated topics into a nice little box for the dumb viewers. Or they believe things like "depression" is just another term for "being sad". As one who deals with a couple different forms of mental illness I wish to all hell that I could explain the symptoms and show people the symptoms as a means to help them understand but at last I can not do this. Only way they would ever understand is if they woke up one morning with symptoms themselves. The reason I get so mad when someone throws the word "coward" around is because the physical pain symptoms I go through every single day are so intense and exhausting that these same people, if they had them, would probably crash and burn.

Not going to lie either as someone who lived with a very mental ill father. At many points it would have been best for my father not to be alive for his own sake and our family. Now that is some heavy shit to say and even heavier shit to feel. That's the reality discussion of mental illness and these people who throw the term "coward" around simply aren't ready for such a heavy topic when it gets this real. So they fake out and flake out instead by throwing the term "coward" out instead of simply saying "I don't understand". These assholes egos don't want to admit that they actually may not know fuck all about the subject matter. God forbid someone actually say "I simply don't understand". Not sure why that is so hard for some people. Saying that is actually more helpfull and progressive to the subject than throwing some bullshit out to hear ones own voice. Some people just need to step aside and let people who want to have the real discussion have the discussion.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
This is a pretty accurate description of depression for those that don't know.

04-Comics-That-Capture-Frustrations.jpg

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's impressive, kind of like being stick boy. I spent plenty of time researching this very subject while working on my psy d at Ucla and whether you see the scenario or not is irrelevant to the fact his kids will one day know he's a coward. More so than most victims of suicide in fact, perceived or real, because of his place in life.

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

https://www.psych.ucla.edu/graduate
They don't offer a Psy D. at UCLA.

I'm assuming you went for a Ph.D.? Did you finish?

Last edited:

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
https://www.psych.ucla.edu/graduate
They don't offer a Psy D. at UCLA.

I'm assuming you went for a Ph.D.? Did you finish?

I spent plenty of time researching this very subject while working on my psy d at Ucla and whether you see the scenario or not is irrelevant to the fact his kids will one day know he's a coward.

he was working on a psy d at Ucla NOT a Psy D. at UCLA. Of course, all trained mental health professionals that get their psyd from Ucla are taught to call folks that are mentally ill, "cowards" if they ever display any suicidal ideation. The ones who have less of a potty mouth just say "buck up!"

...OK, STICK BOY!

TCD

Liked Posts:
I bought a book about plumbing once when i plugged my toilet thinking I was then a registered and certified plumber and bragged on social media about it. Then I flooded my apartment going by the book.

When in actuallity all I needed in the first place was a healthier diet and a good case of the shut the fuck ups.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bought a book about plumbing once when i plugged my toilet thinking I was then a registered and certified plumber and bragged on social media about it. Then I flooded my apartment going by the book.

When in actuallity all I needed in the first place was a healthier diet and a good case of the shut the fuck ups.

Two more posts until you're allowed at the bar.

You're really REALLY going to have fun there.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would you have a problem with them punching you in the face alot?

He would get his fuckin' ass kicked. "But, jeez guys, the dude was a coward. Be nice Q, or I'll call you a fuck face while you punch me in my yap."

Last edited:

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Can you blame them you sexy fucking manwhore? I bet you are hung like Carl Jung...wigadiii wigadiii woooooo.

You wish. Im hung like a button on a fur coat.

Hung like a gnat.

In all seriousness. Sometimes, it really is just a cigar.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, JCRAB!? Where you at boy?

Or are you now intimidated that you know you're wrong and your degree is full of shit you fake?

Grow some fucking balls, pussy.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just to piggy back on what some of you others say. My wife suffers from manic depression, and had thoughts of taking her life. I had no clue, and she showed nothing that I would have been able to pick up that something was wrong. She would always be happy, and involved with the kids and myself. Luckily she opened up, and finally told me when the kids werent around or myself. She felt as if a black cloud was following her. Was able to go get her the help she needed, and she is now better off. She still has her good days and bad days, but I would never classify her or anyone else that deals with depression or any mental illness a coward. Just my thoughts on this matter.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Just to piggy back on what some of you others say. My wife suffers from manic depression, and had thoughts of taking her life. I had no clue, and she showed nothing that I would have been able to pick up that something was wrong. She would always be happy, and involved with the kids and myself. Luckily she opened up, and finally told me when the kids werent around or myself. She felt as if a black cloud was following her. Was able to go get her the help she needed, and she is now better off. She still has her good days and bad days, but I would never classify her or anyone else that deals with depression or any mental illness a coward. Just my thoughts on this matter.

Thank you for sharing, Gibbs.

Hope for nothing but the best for your wife and family.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
They tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice... that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person.
Arthur Schopenhauer

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm, get home late from a road game at 2 am and at some point you say fuck it, gonna kill myself, 6 hours later you're found "unresponsive", shit doesn't add up. If it's true fuck that coward for leaving 4 kids fatherless...

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

Hey asshole, pretty sure he didn't just come home and decide to kill himself just for the fun of it. It probably was depression/mental illness that had built up for years and he reached his breaking point. Don't think the worst of everyone. Hope someone you love never goes through depression.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey Jcrab.... say something you puss bitch.

Or is this intimidating you?

[video=youtube;LU8DDYz68kM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM[/video]

COWARD