Blackhawks Team Discussion Thread

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Nordstrom should be nothing more than a 14th depth forward. The hawks problem is depth scoring ....Nordstrom and Smith should never be dressed in the same game let alone same line

Typically, you're not expecting your 4th line to go out and score goals. Depending on the coach, their job is to shut down an oppositions top line or provide a solid forecheck and give the other 3 lines a breather. Q likes to use both tactics with his 4th and anything outside of the above roles is an added bonus.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good work tribar!!! Wish I could give you some back up over there. But my privileges of posting in the trailer park have been removed.

Maybe ask the new mod if he'll let you back in.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's pathetic. He needs to be permabanned.

I'm pathetic? For what? Telling the truth that you're a fucking ass clown that trolls the Sox forum.

I haven't done anything to be permabanned ya whiny little cunt.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm pathetic? For what? Telling the truth that you're a fucking ass clown that trolls the Sox forum.

I haven't done anything to be permabanned ya whiny little cunt.

No you're pathetic because you think I'm actually a troll, when you're the troll.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Grimson being unjustly persecuted, again?! Everybody in the Sox forum should be ashamed of herself.

:mad:

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Leafs claim Erixon. Blackhawks basically lost Morin for nothing, which is a bummer at the end of the day. Always want the opportunity to atleast replenish what you lost, even if that player wasn't cutting it at the NHL level.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Leafs claim Erixon. Blackhawks basically lost Morin for nothing, which is a bummer at the end of the day. Always want the opportunity to atleast replenish what you lost, even if that player wasn't cutting it at the NHL level.

A bummer? Morin was awful.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

Doesn't matter. Would like to atleast have a pick in the pocket or a prospect to develop, Blackhawks are left with nothing now after putting time in with Morin for several years.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

True, but imagine you have a rotten apple in your hand. Wouldn't you want to get something for it instead of just giving it away to another person?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

If you dig deeper, Morin's departure means that the Hawks got pretty much nothing from trading Dustin Byfuglien after the first Cup.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
And?....

...missing that it was all a salary dump to begin with.

While true, you'd like to get something of value in return. I liked a ton of things that Bowman has done in his GM tenure. That wasn't one of them.

Just an observation.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you dig deeper, Morin's departure means that the Hawks got pretty much nothing from trading Dustin Byfuglien after the first Cup.

This just made me very depressed, especially with how crucial he's been to the Jets this year.