Blackhawks Team Discussion Thread

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to follow them on Twitter, and would occasionally go back and forth with them as I thought some of the shit they spewed was idiotic. I just stopped following as they pretty much fit the "New" Blackhawk guru's you see on Twitter and social media now who act like their geniuses, but couldn't tell you what the ABC line was or who was with Fleury the night he got popped at the strip club. I know Fels has been around a while, but it's typically the other guys I disagree with.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

It's like anywhere post WWW's death. You get a little bit of good and a lot of bad.
The funniest thing is when I chat with fans of other teams. They look at me wide-eyed when I talk hockey outside of the Blackhawks or NHL pre-2006. Yes, Chicago had fans before Wirtz died.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
https://twitter.com/RealFansProgram/status/567849546048344064
I got the Committed Indian to tweet about me at the Sleater-Kinney concert on Tuesday.

That's amazing. Was a huge Kyle Calder fan back in the day. I wrote this piece about him a few years back when the TCI guys were still running Second City Hockey.

I used to follow them on Twitter, and would occasionally go back and forth with them as I thought some of the shit they spewed was idiotic. I just stopped following as they pretty much fit the "New" Blackhawk guru's you see on Twitter and social media now who act like their geniuses, but couldn't tell you what the ABC line was or who was with Fleury the night he got popped at the strip club. I know Fels has been around a while, but it's typically the other guys I disagree with.

My only problem with them is how much they hate, well, just about everything in the world. But I think they rank up there with the best analysis of the Hawks you're going to find anywhere. Fels' and Jen LC's work, especially.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
What didn't you understand in my post?
Yes it's me. Did you see that I replied in the Twitter thread?
Next time I see you I'm farting directly into your mouth. You just have to take it.

No I didn't see it on twitter even, saw it reposted or made fun of somewhere, can't remember.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

I know it was columbus, but I couldn't tell you who was with him... Huet?

Variable

Liked Posts:
DMelt36;2045454 My only problem with them is how much they hate said:
They pretty much are the best going right now, especially when it comes to analysis. They get a lot of flak from morons for not going along with age old hockey cliches, especially those involving hitting. Like they said with Hartman's hit, hits like those are fun to watch, but that doesn't make them more important. There's much more important aspects of his game to look forward to.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They pretty much are the best going right now, especially when it comes to analysis. They get a lot of flak from morons for not going along with age old hockey cliches, especially those involving hitting. Like they said with Hartman's hit, hits like those are fun to watch, but that doesn't make them more important. There's much more important aspects of his game to look forward to.

Admit it, you wept when you saw that hit.

Variable

Liked Posts:
I've never had a problem with hitting or clean hits like that. I just don't see them as nearly as important to the Hawks success as some others might.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
https://twitter.com/RealFansProgram/status/567849546048344064
I got the Committed Indian to tweet about me at the Sleater-Kinney concert on Tuesday.

When I lived in Olympia, WA, Sleater-Kinney Road was about 5 miles north of me on I-5.

sleater-kinney-road.jpg

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mashinter with a goal tonight.

But, lets keep rewarding Nordstrom with call ups. :rolleyes:

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully that's sarcasm. I thought Nordstrom looked great last night versus the Panthers.

No.
He's (Capt.) serious.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully that's sarcasm. I thought Nordstrom looked great last night versus the Panthers.

Remember who you're dealing with.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Nordstrom should be nothing more than a 14th depth forward. The hawks problem is depth scoring ....Nordstrom and Smith should never be dressed in the same game let alone same line

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nordstrom should be nothing more than a 14th depth forward. The hawks problem is depth scoring ....Nordstrom and Smith should never be dressed in the same game let alone same line

So what 4th line players can the Hawks ice to gain more scoring?:deer:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Per Elliotte Friedman, Tim Erixon was placed on waivers this morning.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
None on the current roster...hence the reason they'll get a bottom 6 forward or two.....hopefully