Blackhawks Team Discussion Thread

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
After reading the last few posts of this thread, I'd just like to say: fuck Milan Lucic.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hayes is averaging 14:59 of ice time in Florida.

In Chicago, while playing in 55 games for the Hawks, he cracked the 15-minute plateau a grand total of FIVE times. He wasn't good enough to earn that much ice time on the Hawks. Now playing on a shitty Florida team, he's getting that ice time because that team sucks. He's got 17 goals and that's ranked second on the team because, I guess, someone has to score those goals for Florida.

If Bickell was skating 15 minutes per game in Florida, he'd be over 20 goals already.

Oh, and Hayes has a whopping FOUR GOALS since Jan. 11th.

jon-stewart.gif
Why don't you get off his nuts already?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me know the last time he posted something positive on the forum. It seems like everything he posts is "this guy sucks" or "this ex-Hawk now has ___ goals. Nice move Bowman."

We get it. Jimmy Hayes is having a quietly nice season in shitty Florida. Kyle Calder once led the Blackhawks in points. Once he was traded to the Wings he basically saw zero time on the top two lines because they were at the end of their SC run.

The Hossa comment is on him. I haven't seen a post like that since Maiden's IHN rant about Hossa's cap ht being ridiculously expensive.
Sometimes posters need to own their dumb posts.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Let me know the last time he posted something positive on the forum. It seems like everything he posts is "this guy sucks" or "this ex-Hawk now has ___ goals. Nice move Bowman."

We get it. Jimmy Hayes is having a quietly nice season in shitty Florida. Kyle Calder once led the Blackhawks in points. Once he was traded to the Wings he basically saw zero time on the top two lines because they were at the end of their SC run.

The Hossa comment is on him. I haven't seen a post like that since Maiden's IHN rant about Hossa's cap ht being ridiculously expensive.
Hossa will never play 67% of the contract he signed. He is injury plagued and will retire early anyway. ahah

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

:flipa: don't you slander kyle calder like that

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait.. that was you in the Calder jersey? Or your picture? Doesn't look like you, but really how could you tell ... hah

What didn't you understand in my post?
Yes it's me. Did you see that I replied in the Twitter thread?
Next time I see you I'm farting directly into your mouth. You just have to take it.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
They're a bunch of tools over there.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

I don't agree with everything they post, but I do read the newsletter on occasion.
I was surprised to hear him on NHL radio a few months back.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I don't agree with everything they post, but I do read the newsletter on occasion.
I was surprised to hear him on NHL radio a few months back.

I used to follow them on Twitter, and would occasionally go back and forth with them as I thought some of the shit they spewed was idiotic. I just stopped following as they pretty much fit the "New" Blackhawk guru's you see on Twitter and social media now who act like their geniuses, but couldn't tell you what the ABC line was or who was with Fleury the night he got popped at the strip club. I know Fels has been around a while, but it's typically the other guys I disagree with.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator