Boomer thinks Bears should have drafted Mac

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was actually praying that it was JF1 over Mac Jones. I think a lot of Bears fans were scared that it would be Mac Jones because of our history of doing dumb shit.
I was on comms with some friends and I was going "Please not Mac Jones. Please not Mac Jones. Please not Mac Jones."

And my friends were like, "It's gonna be Mac Jones." ? I was so afraid they were going to be right. But I knew that Nagy couldn't resist Justin Fields.

Also, if we're talking about who you want to play week 3 of the 2021 season, Boomer has a case for it to be Mac Jones. If you're talking about week 3 of the 2022 season, probably not so much.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It is awfully stupid for you to overreact to his overreaction. That is all!

Bears Fans - "Oh my god. A TV analyst shared his opinion on TV. The horror."
It is awfully stupid for you to overreact to my overreaction(even though im not overreacting) of his overreaction. This is fun!

Stop acting like people are outraged when everyone is laughing at him. Is he your crazy uncle or something? You seem upset.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm sure the rest of the NFL will soon hope that the bears drafted Mac Jones too when Fields is shoving deep balls down their throat.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is awfully stupid for you to overreact to my overreaction(even though im not overreacting) of his overreaction. This is fun!

Stop acting like people are outraged when everyone is laughing at him. Is he your crazy uncle or something? You seem upset.

Um no. I did not respond to you. I literally said that Boomer is entitled to his opinion and others are entitled to theirs without quoting or responding to anyone in particular. You then decided to double down on the overreaction by overreacting to my post saying people are free to have different opinions on this by whining that I was taking the fun out of this. I really don't care about your opinion on this which is why I never said anything to you until you decided to respond to my post. I posted my reaction to the OP which was that this was a non issue. You are the only one that is taking offense to other people's opinions by first whining about Boomer and now whining about me telling you to believe what you want and let others do the same.

Who cares? It is entirely reasonable for him to think Jones is the best QB in this class and it is entirely reasonable for others to think it Fields or someone else. This is really a non issue.
Here comes remy to remy this thread and take all the fun out of it....

No one said Boomer can't have an opinion but it's awfully stupid of him to just assume the rest of the world thinks like him. This is one of the biggest and worst overreactions I've ever seen. We're two weeks into the season and Mac Jones is coached by the best NFL coach of all time and he doesn't even look great. He looks competent.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
1632273328885.jpeg
Alert-web.jpg

Bust

Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Um no. I did not respond to you. I literally said that Boomer is entitled to his opinion and others are entitled to theirs without quoting or responding to anyone in particular. You then decided to double down on the overreaction by overreacting to my post saying people are free to have different opinions on this by whining that I was taking the fun out of this. I really don't care about your opinion on this which is why I never said anything to you until you decided to respond to my post. I posted my reaction to the OP which was that this was a non issue. You are the only one that is taking offense to other people's opinions by first whining about Boomer and now whining about me telling you to believe what you want and let others do the same.
whining about Boomer? I laughed and said it was stupid and when i replied to you i said you were taking the fun out of the thread. The fun, remy. THE FUN! He said something hilariously dumb that's worthy of joking about and then you came in to get outraged, as always.

No one bitches about what people are saying more than you. Well, maybe @TLC or whatever his name.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

OK….. he didn’t say that EXACTLY…. But if he thinks Mac should have gone #1 then obviously he thinks the Bears picked the wrong QB.
I always said Mac was going to best QB to come out of this draft. Time will tell, but he is in the right system also, so I'm not changing my opinion. Would he have been the best from this draft if the Bears drafted him. Nope.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I always said Mac was going to best QB to come out of this draft. Time will tell, but he is in the right system also, so I'm not changing my opinion. Would he have been the best from this draft if the Bears drafted him. Nope.
You started hyping Mac Jones after the false reports came out of the Niners trading a fortune to get to #3 to draft him. You did nothing but run with the media hype. Please don't try to #CALLEDIT, liar.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
So if the Bears drafted him, then what you always said would have been wrong?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm sure you have some links for this that are from CCS and not your FB group?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You started hyping Mac Jones after the false reports came out of the Niners trading a fortune to get to #3 to draft him. You did nothing but run with the media hype. Please don't try to #CALLEDIT, liar.
I called the Justin Fields pick to the Bears right as the commish was saying “Jus” at the podium. Since I said his name before the commish did, I’m #CALLINGIT.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm sure you have some links for this that are from CCS and not your FB group?
I said it many times in here before the draft. MANY!

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
have any of you watched his 2 games? He takes some sacks but the kid is the most accurate rookie i've seen and processes the fastest...people are raving about him up here. The play that the QB school video shows at the goal line where he missed to Mooney, i promise you Mac would have seen Graham.

Obviously he can't run like Fields but he knows where to move in the pocket

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if you asked the fanbase of Jax, NYJ, SF or Chi if they would trade their rookie QB for Jones if any of them would be majority on board at this point. It's just too early.

Good for Mac though. I'm not rooting for him, but I don't feel the need to throw shade to validate the Fields pick.