Boomer thinks Bears should have drafted Mac

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
For the record......if Byron Leftwich were still playing, he'd be to immobile for our scheme. Dwayne Haskins is immobile and wouldn't be good fit for our OL and scheme. Nor would Jones.

In 2018, had we been able to draft Josh Allen, he would have been a good fit with his mobility. 2021..... In Fields we drafted the best fit. He has the all-around mobilty to make plays in or out of the pocket.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
For the record......if Byron Leftwich were still playing, he'd be to immobile for our scheme. Dwayne Haskins is immobile and wouldn't be good fit for our OL and scheme. Nor would Jones.

In 2018, had we been able to draft Josh Allen, he would have been a good fit with his mobility. 2021..... In Fields we drafted the best fit. He has the all-around mobilty to make plays in or out of the pocket.
This is the equivalent of @Zion saying he has friends that are black lol

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Overcompensate harder. Holy shit, this is a horrible look.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m of the opinion all 5 QB guys might have been top 5 pick worthy.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd have still went Lawrence number 1

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
But im happy with Fields and I'm glad he is a bear and look forward ta watching this kid kick ass for the bears hopefully for the next 10 years whilst winning 4 superbowls

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
I’m of the opinion all 5 QB guys might have been top 5 pick worthy.
IMO every QB went to the best team to utilize their skill sets.

Wilson and Lance are suited for The Shanahan system were their running styles fit perfectly.

Our guy, Fields is perfect for Reid's offense and is very similar to Patrick Mahomes which is why Nagy coveted him even before he knew he could draft him.

Jones is the prototypical pocket passer which is the type of field general Bill B had the most success with.

Lawrence, ironically, will have the toughest time because his coach is learning the NFL at the same time he is.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
whining about Boomer? I laughed and said it was stupid and when i replied to you i said you were taking the fun out of the thread. The fun, remy. THE FUN! He said something hilariously dumb that's worthy of joking about and then you came in to get outraged, as always.

No one bitches about what people are saying more than you. Well, maybe @TLC or whatever his name.

Is English perhaps your third language? Please explain to me how the below is outrage? How is saying everyone's position is reasonable bitching? The only person bitching is you. You literally are whining because I said Boomer is entitled to his beliefs as well as those that disagree with him. This is truly odd.

Who cares? It is entirely reasonable for him to think Jones is the best QB in this class and it is entirely reasonable for others to think it Fields or someone else. This is really a non issue.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I called the Justin Fields pick to the Bears right as the commish was saying “Jus” at the podium. Since I said his name before the commish did, I’m #CALLINGIT.
Oh please, I predicted the trade up with the Giants to draft Fields prior to the draft so you hella late kid.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is English perhaps your third language? Please explain to me how the below is outrage? How is saying everyone's position is reasonable bitching? The only person bitching is you. You literally are whining because I said Boomer is entitled to his beliefs as well as those that disagree with him. This is truly odd.

Who cares? It is entirely reasonable for him to think Jones is the best QB in this class and it is entirely reasonable for others to think it Fields or someone else. This is really a non issue.
Remy is still outraged 24 hrs later

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remy is still outraged 24 hrs later

It seems we have reached an impasse because you are still cunting about the fact I told you that you are entitled to your opinion.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It seems we have reached an impasse because you are still cunting about the fact I told you that you are entitled to your opinion.
If i could find a way to finger paint this online to help you understand, i would, but i cant. So yeah, impasse. Which seems pretty common when you appear.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Overcompensate harder. Holy shit, this is a horrible look.

Dude u and the other one are always bringing up race. Not me. You don't fool anyone. I see right through u. And don't think that sig photo is a cover. Look in the mirror.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
What do you mean by this? this was my sig before i ever said a word to you. please elaborate

Dude u and the other one are always bringing up race. Not me. You don't fool anyone. I see right through u. And don't think that sig photo is a cover( that has not always been your sig....you've had others). U foolishly assume u know a persons ethnicity...how "racist" and prejudicial is that.....VERY

The person ( YOU), who always brings up race needs to Again..... Look in the mirror. I'm done. I'm here to talk football

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Dude u and the other one are always bringing up race. Not me. You don't fool anyone. I see right through u. And don't think that sig photo is a cover( that has not always been your sig....you've had others).

The person ( YOU) who always brings up race needs to Again..... Look in the mirror. I'm done. I'm here to talk football
When Greg Roman leaves Lamar and people realize Lamar is a mediocre qb will you give Roman more credit?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude u and the other one are always bringing up race. Not me. You don't fool anyone. I see right through u. And don't think that sig photo is a cover( that has not always been your sig....you've had others).

The person ( YOU) who always brings up race needs to Again..... Look in the mirror. I'm done. I'm here to talk football
I never said it was always my sig i said it was my sig before ever said anything to do. This was also my avatar at some point last season. Please, what does the sig have to do with it? You seem to be insinuating something about me based on my signature. Please dont bitch out and just say it.

Doesn't sound like you're here to talk football. Sounds like you're here to have an issue with my beautiful signature of two people having a good time.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I never said it was always my sig i said it was my sig before ever said anything to do. This was also my avatar at some point last season. Please, what does the sig have to do with it? You seem to be insinuating something about me based on my signature. Please dont bitch out and just say it.

Doesn't sound like you're here to talk football. Sounds like you're here to have an issue with my beautiful signature of two people having a good time.
If you think @remydat is a buzzkill, then you're in for a real letdown with old shitty runs over here