Boomer thinks Bears should have drafted Mac

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
Premonitions into mmqb draft order two games into rookie seasons is never a good idea.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If i could find a way to finger paint this online to help you understand, i would, but i cant. So yeah, impasse. Which seems pretty common when you appear.
You should try not to be such a snowflake when people tell you that you are entitled to your opinion. That would help a lot.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not getting into this discussion, but just wanted to ask if you have ever not got the last word in an argument? Lol
I honestly think he's trolling. None of what he's saying makes any sense. He keeps claiming i was upset when right up front i said this was a fun thread and said here comes remy to remy the fun out of the thread. Claims a bunch of people are upset yet he seems to be the upset one, as usual. Completely on brand.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not getting into this discussion, but just wanted to ask if you have ever not got the last word in an argument? Lol

Possibly.
I honestly think he's trolling. None of what he's saying makes any sense. He keeps claiming i was upset when right up front i said this was a fun thread and said here comes remy to remy the fun out of the thread. Claims a bunch of people are upset yet he seems to be the upset one, as usual. Completely on brand.
Is this projection? You keep claiming I was upset but right up front I said both sides have reasonable opinions. Also, I never claimed a bunch of people were upset. I said it was a non issue. Then after you kept cunting, I said you were upset. No one else. Just you as you are the only one that took issue with me saying your opinion was reasonable.

Perhaps you should actually quote what I said and then explain how it means anything you claim as right now it seems you may be suffering from CTE.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Possibly.

Is this projection. You keep claiming I was upset but right up front I said both sides have reasonable opinions.

Also, I never claimed a bunch of people were upset. I said it was a non issue. Then after you kept cunting, I said you were upset. No one else. Just you as you are the only one that took issue with me saying your opinion was reasonable.
You saying its a non-issue makes it seem like people were making it an issue. You overblew things, again. Please stop before i have @run and shoot report you for vortexing.

and thanks for predictably ruining the thread, as always.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You saying its a non-issue makes it seem like people were making it an issue. You overblew things, again. Please stop before i have @run and shoot report you for vortexing.

and thanks for predictably ruining the thread, as always.

Well clearly it was an issue for you because you are still crying about it several pages. Now you are crying about a vortex you created as the funny thing about a vortex is that it takes two. If you did not respond then would a vortex have ensued? Likely not since you are the only one that took issue with my post. So who created the vortex?

“Beware that, when fighting Remy, you yourself do not become Remy... for when you gaze long into the vortex. The vortex gazes also into you.”​

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Well clearly it was an issue for you because you are still crying about it several pages. Now you are crying about a vortex you created as the funny thing about a vortex is that it takes two. If you did not respond then would a vortex have ensued? Likely not since you are the only one that took issue with my post. So who created the vortex?

“Beware that, when fighting Remy, you yourself do not become Remy... for when you gaze long into the vortex. The vortex gazes also into you.”​

Remy is right ya know.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
For the record......if Byron Leftwich were still playing, he'd be to immobile for our scheme. Dwayne Haskins is immobile and wouldn't be good fit for our OL and scheme. Nor would Jones.

In 2018, had we been able to draft Josh Allen, he would have been a good fit with his mobility. 2021..... In Fields we drafted the best fit. He has the all-around mobilty to make plays in or out of the pocket.
Too immobile*