2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Don't believe it. Sounds like nonsense to me.
I could care less if you believe it. It's out there, deal with it. It's not a biggie anyway. Many of us thought this about Mac.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wanted Mac, but there is obviously no #calledit to be had for at least 2-3 years, not games. What we have seen from the 5 QB's so far is virtually meaningless.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didn't see week 2 but i watched the entire week 1 game from Jones and i was getting sleepy. They asked him to do little to nothing. Looking at his intended air yards statistics, it looks like week 2 was more of the same.

@TheWinman trying to tarnish the sanctity of #CALLEDIT with a half assed front-running hot take. Pretending like he thought this all along. What a LIAR!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I wanted Mac, but there is obviously no #calledit to be had for at least 2-3 years, not games. What we have seen from the 5 QB's so far is virtually meaningless.

mac didn't fit our scheme. He's to immobile

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

OK….. he didn’t say that EXACTLY…. But if he thinks Mac should have gone #1 then obviously he thinks the Bears picked the wrong QB.
Am I crazy, or is his opinion only based on how they are currently playing, and not how they might end up playing?

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
I will say this;

Back in my youngin days ol Boomer signed my football card and was really nice about it. Asked me who my favorite Bear was.

That said, I think he’s taken a couple too many hits to the head when it comes to evaluating QB’s.

You don’t ask the guy who made your tacos at Taco Bell to evaluate the tacos at the store down the street

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow, mentioning my mom is really classless and i also didn't mention race. Very childish and immature.

REPORTED!

It's classless for u to initiate comments like........

Anytime23 said:

That's not the @waddle and poop i know!

And I have screen shots of u calling me a "racist". As well as, the awful picture u posted of a physically impaired black guy that u said was me. Nevermind, u know nothing about me. Stick to football

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's classless for u to initiate comments like........

Anytime23 said:

That's not the @waddle and poop i know!

And I have screen shots of u calling me a "racist". As well as, the awful picture u posted of a physically impaired black guy that u said was me. Nevermind, u know nothing about me. Stick to football
I didn't call you racist in this thread. Please stick to the topic of FOOTBALL! Stop trolling!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude, can't you ever just discuss football here? You always have to resort to personal attacks

That's a lie. And you have zero proof. And anything u bring up, I can show where on multiple occassions u and the other one initiated the personal attack.

run and shoot said:

mac didn't fit our scheme. He's to immobile
Racist!

Is ur comment above football related? NO I'm NOT going to go on & on with this. You and the other one need to stick to the CCS conduct guidelines. And stick to football.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

That's a lie. And you have zero proof. And anything u bring up, I can show where u and the other one initiated the personal attack.

Racist!

Is ur comment above football related? NO I'm NOT going to go on & on with this. You and the other one need to stick to the CCS conduct guidelines. And stick to football.
Racist is part of a sports discussion with you because you hate white people.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mac Jones has no upside.
He’s good now and will be good for 15 years.
You want more?
I mean you are right he has to win at least one super bowl to prove his upside is good enough to warrant the time and investment in him.
If he’s not good enough to ever win it’s all a waste.