BR: Bears Trying To Trade Cutler to get Mariota

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
If we take Mariota in the top 10, his ass better be starting and developing his alleged skill set under fire this season.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
don't try and explain yourself you tool. you know what that gif was and you used it anyway. You're a tool who'd take advantage of the helpless.

Edit: dude it was the entire point of your post!!!! you were implying I was Special person. I hate that word, but that is what you were implying and what makes you the tool you are.

No, I'm not implying you are Special person.

I am in fact saying you are Special person.

Glad I can clear that up and we can all move along with our day.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As much as this typically sounds like a cop out, but if Pace were to make a move to get Mariotta than I would hope he sees something more there than the message board GM's. Just like when Emery drafted Shea, I didn't get that move but I figured the kid had to have had enough talent to garner a first round selection. That failed miserably and if Pace were to take Mariotta I hope that decision doesn't have the same outcome as Emery's. But Pace/Fox/Gase/most NFL front office and coaching staff have been evaluating talent much longer than most of us and probably breakdown players like Mariotta down to the finest detail, hence why he is considered a first round pick as high as #2.

I have my hopes for who I want Pace to gun for or do with his first round pick, but if that ends up being Mariotta I'm going to reserve my criticism to see how that decision pans out after a couple years.

Be honest out of all the QB's in this draft would you really risk the chance of losing more picks and Cutler to draft Mariotta?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Then why not go after Winston or Hundley or any other QB that isn't coming out of a system that has failed in the NFL? RG3 was much highly regarded than this guy and look what happened to him? Most fucking QB's have a skill set Windy so don't give me that bullshit. I pray Pace doenst fall for this shit and we go after another QB

Because they have no shot at Winston and he has off field concerns.

Hundley is not very good. He has Mariota issues but worse.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
i did! it seems the MODs don't care, the post is still there.

Oooor, maybe they think you are just being a pussy and that I did nothing wrong? There's that also ;)

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Be honest out of all the QB's in this draft would you really risk the chance of losing more picks and Cutler to draft Mariotta?

Cutler and 7

I am not giving them an RG3 deal for him.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Maybe you should spend some time with the less fortunate handicapped. They loose teeth because their body can't produce because of their handicap. It takes a small man to use them to make fun of others. You agreeing that it's ok just shows you have no class either.

I live in the south, people lose their teeth because of bad hygiene not because of a handicap. That guy in that gif looked more like a country redneck than someone with a handicap...unless you are saying hillbillies have a form of handicap?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There are grown men on here who throw hissy fits when the coach doesnt get rid of a player they hate but you are basing his age off of how he post?

I assumed we were all either teenagers or hopeless internet heroes living in our parent's basement

jc456

Liked Posts:
Oooor, maybe they think you are just being a pussy and that I did nothing wrong? There's that also ;)

well then that puts them at your level. I'm sure you feel good about yourself pounding yourself on the chest for abusing someones less fortunate, handicapped son/daughter. Yeah you're a big man!!!! Again, I've seen the likes of your type my entire life, you are just tools probably beat your significant other if you have/ had one. yeah that type.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
To do an RG3 deal you have to be 100% certain.

Otherwise it cripples you like Washington.

Mariota is too big of a risk for that. But Cutler and 7 is the same as picking him at 7.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cutler and 7

I am not giving them an RG3 deal for him.

Then you aren't getting Mariotta. We are actually one more spot down from the Redskins when they traded and I doubt the Titans value Cutler as a 1st

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
And this is supposed to bother me how exactly? Is Cutler a gimmick QB? Im not in the ABC crowd like you are willing to fuck the franchise even more to get rid of one guy. I'm not the one who wants to give up more picks to draft a QB who is lesser than RG3. That would be you

Not meant to bother you, but you claim others have zero QB knowledge yet you think Cutler is good? I am certainly not in the crowd willing to just let Cutler go for nothing but if it provided an opportunity to land a potential franchise QB like Mariota then I am all for it.

Mariota is far more developed of a passer at this point than RG3 was and he has done more with less around him at the college level.

jc456

Liked Posts:
I live in the south, people lose their teeth because of bad hygiene not because of a handicap. That guy in that gif looked more like a country redneck than someone with a handicap...unless you are saying hillbillies have a form of handicap?
yeah right!! go with that. you live with what you live with and I will live with mine. I have limits and that crossed it.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

No, I have stated a few times in this thread I would rather see Pace draft Williams if he were to trade up to the #2 spot. But if Pace were to make that type of move for Mariotta, I may be skeptical but I trust in the notion that he knows more about college players than I do. But if that decision looks to be a bust 3 years down the road, than i will criticize that pick with my incredible powers of hindsight.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
This thread needs to be either locked or murdered.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Mariota is too big of a risk for that. But Cutler and 7 is the same as picking him at 7.

To draft a QB in the first round let alone the top ten you have to be 100% certain otherwise you and shackling yourself.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
well then that puts them at your level. I'm sure you feel good about yourself pounding yourself on the chest for abusing someones less fortunate, handicapped son/daughter. Yeah you're a big man!!!! Again, I've seen the likes of your type my entire life, you are just tools probably beat your significant other if you have/ had one. yeah that type.

Maybe you can report the mods? You are the one that made this about the handicapped, so maybe you can lift yourself off your cross and return to being a productive part of society?

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
To all the posters who think this is going to happen, ask yourself this question: You are the GM of ANY nfl team and have the second overall pick. Would you trade it for Cutler? I'll make it easier - throw in a 7th AND the Bears pay Cutler's salary this year. Be honest!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

To draft a QB in the first round let alone the top ten you have to be 100% certain otherwise you and shackling yourself.