***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Typically that happens when a team goes through a mini rebuild.

There's a couple guys via FA who could play as a #2 on this team, and let's not forget we have Jeffery, Bennett and Forte as top 5-10 offensive players at their positions.

If we add say, Hartline, Moore, Nicks (who could come cheap and is looking to rebound), and Britt that would be a huge plus to already 3 bonafide star players.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Please tell me you're joking. The fact that you even bother bringing Nicks up speaks volumes about the reality of the situation.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
It's like a late 4th since the Jets are picking atop the 5th

Right. I don't know what anyone was expecting. He's 31 with bad hips, a huge distraction and wouldn't be a factor by the time the Bears are competitive regardless. Better than getting nothing for him.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The QB play is much more important.

Look at the teams that have won the Super Bowl the last 10 years. The QBs have played well enough that the WR play is mostly irrelevant.

so lets get this straight running backs are irrelevant and now wr's are irrelevant...u don't need a good oline...all we needs a qb and we win...got it the only relevant position in the team game of nfl football is the qb position

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
I like this rebuild that is coming but we do not need a long-term rebuild like the Raiders or Jaguars. We have some nice pieces that do not to be wasted.

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
In retrospect Miami fucking robbed us. The two third rounders might at least have still been on the team.

Darkman

Liked Posts:
I don't get it! No one else on the team did Inside the NFL, so why did they suck? He was injured all year and was still the best WR on the team! The only people happy that Marshall is gone is old Chicago media heads like Bernstein. Marshall is the reason Alshon is what he is today. A couple outbursts in a shitshow season and he gets the blame? Pathetic and stupid.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Please tell me you're joking. The fact that you even bother bringing Nicks up speaks volumes about the reality of the situation.

Because he could be a possible option for 2nd/3rd receiver who would come very cheap and is looking to rebound in a big way if he wants to stick around any longer.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In retrospect Miami fucking robbed us. The two third rounders might at least have still been on the team.

Remember this argument: "the Olsen trade was good because it netted the Bears the extra 3rd rounder that helped acquire Marshall?" Well...so much for that one...

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At least the locker room is safe and we are building the roster in pace's image.

#movingattherightpace

#noneedfordivas

#dontbesadccs

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
:crying::crying::crying::crying:

bearbros.gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember this argument: "the Olsen trade was good because it netted the Bears the extra 3rd rounder that helped acquire Marshall?" Well...so much for that one...

I hated the olsen trade from day one. olsen is quite a pro the fans here shit on him as well theres like a patern bears fans must hate want to trade and cut anyone who is good

Nick80

Jimmy Clausen is going to have fun throwing the ball to Nicks next year then.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
all the people clamoring for a 'total' rebuild are going to be the first people lighting up these boards with complaints the next few years.

Think of the future bro! And if this doesnt work the NEW Regime will get it right

#tardsgottahavefaith

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I think this has more to do with $$$ than his off the field life. Bears just opened up 9.5 Mil in salary and cap space with this single move. Yeah, it opens up a large hole in our receiver depth and talent, but that's not to say the Bears don't already have a plan in place for this and reasons why.

Liked Posts:
Possible FA Replacements

Torrey Smith
Harry Douglas
Randall Cobb
Hakeem Nicks
Cecil Shorts
Brian Hartline
Jeremy Maclin
Eddie Royal
Michael Crabtree
Jacoby Jones

Hahahahahahaha!

None of those are replacements for BMarsh. None of them would even be a #2 replacement for AJ (who is clearly going to #1 this year). Might as well use #7 on Cooper or trade back into the 1st round and pick up Parker.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Think of the future bro! And if this doesnt work the NEW Regime will get it right

#tardsgottahavefaith

its the copy the lions tech suck for 10 years get 10 top ten picks then when we have 10 top ten hof players on the roster a decade from now we become average.....

#lionbearsunithugs

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I hated the olsen trade from day one. olsen is quite a pro the fans here shit on him as well theres like a patern bears fans must hate want to trade and cut anyone who is good

hitting the fireball early bro. I havent come down the mountain yet, but will soon.