***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so lets get this straight running backs are irrelevant and now wr's are irrelevant...u don't need a good oline...all we needs a qb and we win...got it the only relevant position in the team game of nfl football is the qb position

Don't try to argue with Bear fans, if we had Rodgers we would win every game. He doesn't need anything. He has only been in the same system since he has been drafted.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its the copy the lions tech suck for 10 years get 10 top ten picks then when we have 10 top ten hof players on the roster a decade from now we become average.....

#lionbearsunithugs

I still got your back hb.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Really disappointed to see Marshall go to be honest. How many better WRs have we ever had in our history?

We are now very light at receiver, Jeffrey tends to pick up some injuries and if he was out we'd have almost nothing at the position. I was hoping that Fox with his experience would be able to control Marshall and get the best out of him, rather than cut him loose.

I'm going to trust in the new regime though, and hope they get it right.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shut up bigfoot, nobody's in the mood for your shit today. I'm gonna take a dump on your doormat in the morning.

Mitchapalooza

Lmao cris carter just said on espn "i dont want a guy coming into my locker room in a suit, i want a guy in blue jeans and a lunch PAIL." Yess

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
This rebuild should take at most is two years. We got rid of Marshall. Now, we just have to get rid of Cutler sometime soon, add young talent on defense in 2015 draft, and find a franchise play caller and the workhorse back in the 2016 draft.

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
I hated the olsen trade from day one. olsen is quite a pro the fans here shit on him as well theres like a patern bears fans must hate want to trade and cut anyone who is good

Man, no shit. I guess we just are meant to never have a decent offense in Chicago. What's the over/under on how long we wait before trading away Jeffery?

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
crying.gif

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Shut up bigfoot, nobody's in the mood for your shit today. I'm gonna take a dump on your doormat in the morning.

get on your crotcher rocket, so we can cry and heal together while sitting by the garden eating corn and steak.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lmao cris carter just said on espn "i dont want a guy coming into my locker room in a suit, i want a guy in blue jeans and a lunch PAIL." Yess

#Lunchpailsgetitdone

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Emery's first move was trading for a #1 WR. Pace's first move was trading a #1 WR for what will likely amount to special teams contributions.

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
lmao cris carter just said on espn "i dont want a guy coming into my locker room in a suit, i want a guy in blue jeans and a lunch pail." yess

blue collar, the hunger, mustaches, bears

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cock n balls