***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I'm probably in the minority, but I think this would be for the best ... The last regime was so dysfunctional, a total housecleaning is needed.

Agreed, This was a move in the mold of Milton Bradley/Zambrano/Soriano. Not saying BM is a shite teammate like those tools, but it is "addition by subtraction" (to quote Walter's analysis of this trade) of an aging player that is going to trend down and hog up $10M of cap.

There are apparently two schools of thought on this: (1) fans focused only on BM and the return consideration vs. (2) fans that understand this is but one move in resetting the platform for the new GM and HC. In Pace we trust, right?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could someone help me out with what this means on the money side of things, I'm only seeing talk of the pick, but I assume they are taking the full salary? I don't even know how much that is?

we save 4 million on the cap and Virginia keeps 7.7 million in her purse.

Nick80

LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg

Nick's in Stage 1

Haha.

LOL.

Matey, you haven't a fucking clue.

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
lol imploding

Marshall was the best player on this team and Pace just traded him away for Tim Shaw.

It's hilarious how people are acting all smug about how they don't give a shit that Pace just catapulted talent. Not giving a shit when bad things happen doesn't make you superior, it makes you detached. Congratulations on not caring, you sure showed us fans.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Ideas of a quick turnaround or huge pressure on Fox-Gase and Co. die.......

It's clear now, we are in a rebuild folks. Keep expectations of wins in line with a multi-yr project.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Bernstein, Boers and Rosenbloom have been blowing their collective nuts for the last 45 minutes!

Nick80

As long as you don't do your usual cunting about players on this team Baba then it won't matter. I mean that is all you do isn't it? Cunt?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:

It's clear now, we are in a rebuild folks. Keep expectations of wins in line with a multi-yr project.

NFL teams can turn shit around in the matter of a season (Carolina under Fox, KC under Reid).

Every year in the NFL, there is a 'worst to first' change.

Granted, a lot of other factors come into play, but this effectively says that they are selling out on this season.

As such, fans shouldn't attend games. The Bears brass gonna get the Theo treatment and get a 4 year freebie?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Clear? We've been in perpetual rebuild mode since 1986.