***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. Are you angry about something Cago? Is this still about Lance and all that business in Chatzy?

Angry? I'm not angry at all, I was just saying hello and fucking with you a lil bit. Have a good one dude.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thh only way this makes sense is if they are cleaning house. Meaning no more cutler, what about Briggs and Tillman?

What about them?

Nick80

Angry? I'm not angry at all, I was just saying hello and fucking with you a lil bit. Have a good one dude.

Oh Cago, don't be a sad bunny. I don't want to see your dick and balls, no one does. Be good old bean.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh Cago, don't be a sad bunny. I don't want to see your dick and balls, no one does. Be good old bean.

As someone who has seen those crusty balls, and lima bean sword. You are not missing much.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Trading Cutler would have been the beginning of serious change.

This just leaves us with a hole at WR we have to address through FA or the draft.

#Progress
I will miss the Marshall from 2012-2013 seasons, not the guy from last year. I wouldn't doubt that Pace is trying to trade Cutler as well. Too bad they both couldn't have gone to the Jets in a package deal, as a salary dump, cancer removal, and draft picks..Rebuild mode will take a season or 3 I'm afraid but the ship had to be righted, and it seems that Pace and Fox at least have the balls to do it..

Liked Posts:
I am NOT okay with this for the next 2 seasons, which is what some of you seem comfortable doing.

QB: Clausen
RB: Forte (or who knows maybe Carey)
#1 WR: Jeffery
#2 WR: Wilson
TE: Bennett

Anybody who is okay with this must be Cubs fans.

Madden

Liked Posts:
So they're bringing neckbeard back?

Neckbeard confirmed 2015 starter. Already putting the 5th to good use. Like a true champion.

qNeY2ST.jpg

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
I am NOT okay with this for the next 2 seasons, which is what some of you seem comfortable doing.

Lol. Free agency and the draft haven't even happened yet...

Nick80

As someone who has seen those crusty balls, and lima bean sword. You are not missing much.

I'm thankfully missing nothing. I'm sad for you Gibbs that you had to see them. Cago left even though he was bantering with me, fucking hell what happened to this place while I was gothing and rezzing myself?

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:

Cubs fans were happy to give Theo Epstein 4 full season - four FULL fucking seasons - to rebuild a team.

They suck, but hey they've always sucked. But that's ok, because there are hot chicks in sports bras in the bleachers and even more hot chicks nice and fucked up at Casey Moran's 20 minutes after the game.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I have to be honest, I am not happy about the move(but after the void that was the past two years, I wanted to blow it all up), but reading some of these comments is interesting. I am not getting some of the thinking here. When GOOF Emery(the architect of this dumpster fire) was fired, many on here were ADAMANT that the McCaskey's NOT hire a yes men to be the GM and allow him to make his own decisions regarding the team without input from McCaskeys, or Phillips. Now it is happening and many don't like it. Can someone explain this?

BEARS

Reactions: LuC

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I just think it's funny that Brandon tells it how it is and a bunch of millionaire chicago bear football player pussies cry about it.

Brandon didn't tell it like it was. He said stupid shit and yelled at leaders of the Bears. He's a piece of crap. Even Robbie Gould, a real team leader in the locker room, could stand the guy.

Way to go Pace.