***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe. The notion of rebuilding - I know we don't agree - in my assessment is clearly the right choice. If it works out over the next 2-5 years then everyone wins, if it fails we will all be pissed. The no-rebuild camp will told-you-so, and my camp will conclude (correctly) that it was the right strategy but poorly executed.

that's some good english. Just because we disagree about what a rebuild entails, doesn't mean anyone who wanted to keep marshall automatically thinks "no rebuild". but don't let me keep you from preemptively "told you so"-ing

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Brandon didn't tell it like it was. He said stupid shit and yelled at leaders of the Bears. He's a piece of crap. Even Robbie Gould, a real team leader in the locker room, could stand the guy.

Way to go Pace.

And you know this how exactly?

If your fucking kicker is a 'leader' in the locker room of an NFL Football team, you are fucked from jump street.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
NFL teams can turn shit around in the matter of a season (Carolina under Fox, KC under Reid).

Every year in the NFL, there is a 'worst to first' change.

Granted, a lot of other factors come into play, but this effectively says that they are selling out on this season.

As such, fans shouldn't attend games. The Bears brass gonna get the Theo treatment and get a 4 year freebie?

Blah blah blah.....

It's done now; come into the light my son.

Please, dump your tickets, so my brother and I and assorted broke ass friends of his can go to each game courtesy of my petty cash drawer, lol.

4 yrs no.....2 yrs, pretty much if we see younger talent taking root in a new defensive system and some plan at QB by 2017.

Sorry boys, dems the breaks.

Liked Posts:
Cubs fans were happy to give Theo Epstein 4 full season - four FULL fucking seasons - to rebuild a team.

They suck, but hey they've always sucked. But that's ok, because there are hot chicks in sports bras in the bleachers and even more hot chicks nice and fucked up at Casey Moran's 20 minutes after the game.

The thing is the Cubs did it right! They rebuild the team, THEN the go after the good coach. We went out and got the good coach (and coaching staff), and then we decide we're going to blow up the team.

Also, Pace is not anywhere close to being as savvy as Epstein is.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
How? They won 5 games last season with Marshall. They'll probably draft some fast kid to take his place. You already and a player in Jeffery who plays the same game as Marshall. The Bears need a different model wideout along side Jeffery.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm thankfully missing nothing. I'm sad for you Gibbs that you had to see them. Cago left even though he was bantering with me, fucking hell what happened to this place while I was gothing and rezzing myself?

Not much happened Gibbs was killed in the mountains looking for hbk. Ares, douche started a gypsy cult. Bigfoot was born, Ole became a tard. Fisch left to teach kids, we added a Grim. TJ is still here holding the fort down, and Lance is on a super top secret mission that I can not give away details.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's like our locker room must be full of a bunch of emo teenage girls, and that's pathetic.

I feel the sudden urge to cut myself (superficially).

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

If your fucking kicker is a 'leader' in the locker room of an NFL Football team, you are fucked from jump street.

This is exactly why Pace is blowing up the team. Their leader was essentially a kicker.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's a good thing I wasn't drinking something when I read your post. :)

BMarsh has never been on a team that's made the playoffs. LOL

Nick80

Not much happened Gibbs was killed in the mountains looking for hbk. Ares, douche started a gypsy cult. Bigfoot was born, Ole became a tard. Fisch left to teach kids, we added a Grim. TJ is still here holding the fort down, and Lance is on a super top secret mission that I can not give away details.

Lance is dead to me.

Ole is the man.

Douche and Ares? Are they not the same person?

Grim can go ride a train.

Sad to see Gibbs has gone, I miss that guy.

HBK and me share the same love of fireball, bros til the end.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:

Yeah, he is a fucking kicker, stfu dude. Robbie is a pussy, he cried like a little girl when his contract was up. He said, "Bears need to pay me, I have to feed my family".

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Blah blah blah.....

It's done now; come into the light my son.

Please, dump your tickets, so my brother and I and assorted broke ass friends of his can go to each game courtesy of my petty cash drawer, lol.

4 yrs no.....2 yrs, pretty much if we see younger talent taking root in a new defensive system and some plan at QB by 2017.

Sorry boys, dems the breaks.

2017 is 3 seasons away. The law of NFL averages says that the HC might not be the HC of this team in 2017.

As for tickets, no thanks.

I used to go to one Bears home game each season. Decided not to. Just not enjoyable. Fat dumb drunk dick bags and shitty site lines. Would prefer to spend my money seeing Hawks games as the UC or on the road when I travel and watch the Bears from the comfort of my home and Direct TV.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lance is dead to me.

Ole is the man.

Douche and Ares? Are they not the same person?

Grim can go ride a train.

Sad to see Gibbs has gone, I miss that guy.

HBK and me share the same love of fireball, bros til the end.

Agree it was a sad day to see Gibbs leave; however, you missed a nice little service for him. Hbk gave a lovely tidbit about being mountain bros it was really moving.