***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

Nick80

I think part of the reason Marshall was traded is because he's a cornball brotha. That's why a lot of people in the locker room didn't like him. That's my best guess.

I can't fucking rep you. FUCK THIS THATS IT I BLAME SCOOT!

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
The Bears continually suck from organizational instability. They have the best coaching staff in Bears history, including a guy who turned bums into the Harbaugh 49ers. There hasn't even been a draft under this regime.

The SF 49ers had 'bums'?

That team was regarded as having the most and deepest talent of any roster in the NFL.

Gore, Staley, Davis, Iupatti, Willis, Bowman, Brooks, J. Smith, A. Smith, Goldston, Whitner.

Yep, those 49ers sure had bums on that roster.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears continually suck from organizational instability. They have the best coaching staff in Bears history, including a guy who turned bums into the Harbaugh 49ers. There hasn't even been a draft under this regime.

They will all see the light eventually.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yeah I heard it, like i said, stfu Robbie and kick the ball. Last person speaking about the team should be the kicker.

Says a lot about how terrible Brandon Marshall was as a locker room "leader".

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah I heard it, like i said, stfu Robbie and kick the ball. Last person speaking about the team should be the kicker.

5046091402_029de93f24.jpg

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Then why did the team vote him as their union rep? You do realize that is a sign of respect, right?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I have a hard time believing that the bears hired john fox to just go into rebuild mode. just like I have a hard time believing john fox would of taken the job to just go into a complete rebuild. pace and fox IMO felt Bmarsh needed to go for all or some combo of the reasons of him being a distraction, being 30+ with a big salary, needing a speed WR to complement the younger Jeffery, etc...

fox probably feels he can win without marshall and by going with a run heavy, play action offense and a good defense. the real question to me is what do they do with Jay...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
guys are we keeping jay feely?

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The SF 49ers had 'bums'?

That team was regarded as having the most and deepest talent of any roster in the NFL.

Gore, Staley, Davis, Iupatti, Willis, Bowman, Brooks, J. Smith, A. Smith, Goldston, Whitner.

Yep, those 49ers sure had bums on that roster.

You draft talent, and this DC will make them incredible. Not every coach can do that.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
The thing is the Cubs did it right! They rebuild the team, THEN the go after the good coach. We went out and got the good coach (and coaching staff), and then we decide we're going to blow up the team.

Also, Pace is not anywhere close to being as savvy as Epstein is.

The Cubs have won jack shit as of now. I'll believe it when I see it.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
Okay sorry, is this any better?

QB: Mark Sanchez / Michael Vick / Jake Locker / Matt Moore / Brian Hoyer / Ryan Mallett
RB: Matt Forte / KaDeem Carey
#1 WR: Alshon Jeffery
#2 WR: Brian Hartline / Jeremy Maclin / Torrey Smith / Michael Crabtree / Hakeem Nicks

You think we will spend any money on free agents when we are in rebuild mode? Do you think we will go QB or WR with the #7 pick when our defense needs more work than ever before. You are clearly delusional. I am sick of watch the Bears suck every year, and now it looks like we are guaranteed to suck for the next 2-3 years.

Hanging on to aging players and splurging in FA is a huge reason they suck. Stop projecting. You have no idea what they're going to do in FA or draft. It's a rebuild that realistically should have started a few years ago. Also: Maclin >> than Marshall, so yeah that does look better.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hanging on to aging players and splurging in FA is a huge reason they suck. Stop projecting. You have no idea what they're going to do in FA or draft. It's a rebuild that realistically should have started a few years ago. Also: Maclin >> than Marshall, so yeah that does look better.

No.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
:clap::clap:
good job Pace, you got something out of him.....that is one heck of job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Ryan Pace was all:
tumblr_lohlj7F52e1qzazxao1_500.gif