***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not much happened Gibbs was killed in the mountains looking for hbk. Ares, douche started a gypsy cult. Bigfoot was born, Ole became a tard. Fisch left to teach kids, we added a Grim. TJ is still here holding the fort down, and Lance is on a super top secret mission that I can not give away details.

murts...

lethal.jpg

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
2017 is 3 seasons away. The law of NFL averages says that the HC might not be the HC of this team in 2017.

As for tickets, no thanks.

I used to go to one Bears home game each season. Decided not to. Just not enjoyable. Fat dumb drunk dick bags and shitty site lines. Would prefer to spend my money seeing Hawks games as the UC or on the road when I travel and watch the Bears from the comfort of my home and Direct TV.

Right, Fox isn't an average hire, and this isn't the median position of a franchise that hired a new coach.

Right.

He has more than till 2016 to turn this around in wins and losses; if he didn't have time, he wouldn't have cut Bmarshall like a 5"5 white kid from the H.S. basketball team.

Evidence, it's nice to have.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
B. Marshall was not a quiet "yes man". He called the bs as he saw it, and the Bears brass will never change, in that they don't like anyone that gets up and says the team is shit when they're playing like shit. Coaches and players alike. That's what wrote his ticket out of town. The first was the loss to GB a few years ago, when he said "we do the same things over and over, and it's not working." He got a bit emotional and walked away from the podium. The second notable sound bite, was this season, when he indirectly called out a few players for not performing (Jay and Robbie). The fact is, he was being honest, there are people who don't pull their weight, and the FO would rather have them because they're silent (silence is agreeance), than someone from the active 53 man roster telling them this shit is not going to work.

#golfclap. Bravo Sweaty Teddy and George, bravo.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Yeah, he is a fucking kicker, stfu dude. Robbie is a pussy, he cried like a little girl when his contract was up. He said, "Bears need to pay me, I have to feed my family".

And he was a dick if you hear him on the Score after the season ended (Mully and Hanley, I believe).

Not only should a kicker not be the leader, but he also shouldn't be the mouthpiece. 53 men on the roster and a radio show has to get the KICKER to be the 'Monday morning Bears guest guy'?

Says a lot about the Bears. Morning show had Robbie Gould and B&B had Jon Bostic. Top tier players there! A kicker and a glorified special teams player. Solid 'gets'.

Liked Posts:
Lol. Free agency and the draft haven't even happened yet...

Okay sorry, is this any better?

QB: Mark Sanchez / Michael Vick / Jake Locker / Matt Moore / Brian Hoyer / Ryan Mallett
RB: Matt Forte / KaDeem Carey
#1 WR: Alshon Jeffery
#2 WR: Brian Hartline / Jeremy Maclin / Torrey Smith / Michael Crabtree / Hakeem Nicks

You think we will spend any money on free agents when we are in rebuild mode? Do you think we will go QB or WR with the #7 pick when our defense needs more work than ever before. You are clearly delusional. I am sick of watch the Bears suck every year, and now it looks like we are guaranteed to suck for the next 2-3 years.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yeah, he is a fucking kicker, stfu dude. Robbie is a pussy, he cried like a little girl when his contract was up. He said, "Bears need to pay me, I have to feed my family".

More Bear fan stupid. Time to change your avatar.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big picture move. I like it.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think part of the reason Marshall was traded is because he's a cornball brotha. That's why a lot of people in the locker room didn't like him. That's my best guess.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
I can read.

Gossip columns?

Again, please prove that a) Brandon Marshall was a locker room cancer and b) that Robbie Gould was a locker room leader.

They may have very well been or it could be nothing of the sort. Regardless, you are either a) projecting or b) parroting radio/twiter speculation/gossip.

Frankly I can care less who was or wasn't a leader or a jag off in a fucked up locker situation like the Bears under Trestman. It's like worrying about Dwight and Jim arguing when Michael Fucking Scott is running the show.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You guys lost? This is the Marshall thread, not the troll nick thread.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Okay sorry, is this any better?

QB: Mark Sanchez / Michael Vick / Jake Locker / Matt Moore / Brian Hoyer / Ryan Mallett
RB: Matt Forte / KaDeem Carey
#1 WR: Alshon Jeffery
#2 WR: Brian Hartline / Jeremy Maclin / Torrey Smith / Michael Crabtree / Hakeem Nicks

You think we will spend any money on free agents when we are in rebuild mode? Do you think we will go QB or WR with the #7 pick when our defense needs more work than ever before. You are clearly delusional. I am sick of watch the Bears suck every year, and now it looks like we are guaranteed to suck for the next 2-3 years.

The Bears continually suck from organizational instability. They have the best coaching staff in Bears history, including a guy who turned bums into the Harbaugh 49ers. There hasn't even been a draft under this regime.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
And he was a dick if you hear him on the Score after the season ended (Mully and Hanley, I believe).
Not only should a kicker not be the leader, but he also shouldn't be the mouthpiece. 53 men on the roster and a radio show has to get the KICKER to be the 'Monday morning Bears guest guy'?

Says a lot about the Bears. Morning show had Robbie Gould and B&B had Jon Bostic. Top tier players there! A kicker and a glorified special teams player. Solid 'gets'.

Yeah I heard it, like i said, stfu Robbie and kick the ball. Last person speaking about the team should be the kicker.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
B. Marshall was not a quiet "yes man". He called the bs as he saw it, and the Bears brass will never change, in that they don't like anyone that gets up and says the team is shit when they're playing like shit. Coaches and players alike. That's what wrote his ticket out of town. The first was the loss to GB a few years ago, when he said "we do the same things over and over, and it's not working." He got a bit emotional and walked away from the podium. The second notable sound bite, was this season, when he indirectly called out a few players for not performing (Jay and Robbie). The fact is, he was being honest, there are people who don't pull their weight, and the FO would rather have them because they're silent (silence is agreeance), than someone from the active 53 man roster telling them this shit is not going to work.

#golfclap. Bravo Sweaty Teddy and George, bravo

giphy.gif

Nick80

You guys lost? This is the Marshall thread, not the troll nick thread.

Why are you here? Why are you and Ares never in the same thread at the same time? EH? Peeps can troll me if they want, this season, this year is all about the who gives a fuck? What are they gonna do Douche? Shout at me? Come at me I say I'll fight them irl when I come to TC this year on Cuttys invite.

PS get involved in my thread in the bar you little cockwomble.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think part of the reason Marshall was traded is because he's a cornball brotha. That's why a lot of people in the locker room didn't like him. That's my best guess.

It isnt easy for us but in the end we will inherit the earth