***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
prediction: My man vanprooyen loses his mod status today....lol...

Seriously though, all the evidence was there. I know some are just refusing to believe it but, you don't move player the caliber of Marshall without a reason. I HATE to seem him go, but there was a reason here, and the Bears didn't want to deal with it....

Some just have to admit it. We are in rebuild mode....

BEARS

CuttyDoesIt6

Liked Posts:
If Cooper falls to 7 and Fowler is off the board, do the Bears draft him? Or do they stick with a Gregory/Shelton?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Maybe they like Kevin White or Amari Cooper

It does open up that as a possibility now or keeps other teams guessing if they want one of those players.

Madden

Liked Posts:
You forgetting about somebody?

Marquee Welson #10

Josh Bellamy
Josh Morgan
Marquess Wilson
Marc Mariani

That isn't scaring any defense. At all. Let's hope Alshon stays healthy and we can land a couple studs in FA or the draft.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
The real value is the NEXT few years when his cap # is 10 mil.

If he gets back to playing like a top 10 WR then he's worth it. Injuries aside, his game isn't built on speed, so there's a chance he can make big contributions for the next 3-4 years.

I'm still curious to see what the Bears got. Heard something really weird that they actually downgraded their draft picks. It makes no sense.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Seriously though, all the evidence was there. I know some are just refusing to believe it but, you don't move player the caliber of Marshall without a reason. I HATE to seem him go, but there was a reason here, and the Bears didn't want to deal with it....

BEARS

He did promise. Shit better be epic.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:

BEARS

Bingo. Fuck us.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Rotoworld is saying it's a mid to late round pick so hopefully it's at the very least a 4th but hoping for a 3rd.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Taking a WR at #7 would be idiotic.

This last draft class just showed you don't have to take WRs early to get good returns.

The #1 problem with this team is still the defense and they can get a good player to help fix that at #7. Taking Cooper/White isn't helping this team win any games in 2015.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace and Fox went full Special person.

LOL what a dumb fucking trade.

Yeah, let's trade an elite talent that actually produces at an elite level because his personality can be annoying, he does media stuff on his day off, and yells at the people that don't give a shit in the locker room after blowout 50 point losses... but let's keep the bum who's being paid elite money for barely average production since he's quite and unassuming with his not caring attitude. Makes sense...

21488.gif

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
And here's the VALUE in trading BM.

Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs 2m2 minutes ago
Trading WR Brandon Marshall creates $7.7 million cash savings for #Bears and frees $3.95 million in salary cap room.
Well, that makes sense. At least the Bears will have all kinds of money to resign all those studs they have coming out of rookie contracts.

What's that you say?

Those players don't exist?

Well, then just more money for Michael McCaskey to lay on the bed and have sex on.

It's a win either way.