BREAKING: Browns Release Josh Gordon - Pace, PICK UP THE FONE!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube_share;pUd3o1FZVmw]https://youtu.be/pUd3o1FZVmw[/video]

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m good with who we have. Trubisky has more then enough to shine

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
For sure Dallas needs to pick this guy up. ONe of the few teams willing... and they need someone desperately.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Test him, if he's clean, sign him. If he's clean why would the Brows have cut him? On Hard Knocks they were fapping over him coming back.

I'd wait a couple weeks.:snoop: I'd then consider it with a lot of scheduled outside help.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Haven’t you guys worked with a few Assholes?
Don’t bring a cancer in.

I've never heard of anyone calling him an asshole or a cancer. Everything I've heard indicated he's a real nice guy with problems.

I think you made that shit up.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Gordon isn't gonna step foot in the locker room and start fighting kickers and body slamming corner backs. He's coming in half stoned making a beeline for the vending machine.

It wouldn't be a big deal locker room wise... Bit overblown

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Again, how would this negatively affect the bears? That is what you were insinuating, correct? That this would be a net-negative?

Worst case scenario you cut him after the season and you're no worse for wear.

I guess I'm missing something..

neither you nor I know how gordon acts off the field, his influence could be a negative on the younger players, forming bad habits like drinking/drugs/work ethic etc...This is a guy that drank and/or smoked weed before every browns game...

Antobears

Liked Posts:
A few years ago the Cowboys did that with Dez Bryant.

"A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times."

http://www.espn.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8304196/dez-bryant-dallas-cowboys-adhere-strict-team-mandated-guidelines-behavior
I don't know if true but I read that he had a drink before every college game. Rumours are just that but does anything he's done in the NFL dispel that shit?

Avoid, not the kind of problem you volunteer to inherit

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
Gordon isn't gonna step foot in the locker room and start fighting kickers and body slamming corner backs. He's coming in half stoned making a beeline for the vending machine.

It wouldn't be a big deal locker room wise... Bit overblown

This isn't about discontinuity. This is about standards.

Why does Gordon get held to a different standard than everyone else? How can you look at other men working for you and say, if you do what he does, you get fired, but since he is a once in a lifetime racehorse, he gets a pass.

That's bull. Imagine if everyone got to act like Gordon? At some point, code of conduct matters.

Antobears

Liked Posts:

Why does Gordon get held to a different standard than everyone else? How can you look at other men working for you and say, if you do what he does, you get fired, but since he is a once in a lifetime racehorse, he gets a pass.

That's bull. Imagine if everyone got to act like Gordon? At some point, code of conduct matters.

Double vision makes it tough to catch a football as well...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
neither you nor I know how gordon acts off the field, his influence could be a negative on the younger players, forming bad habits like drinking/drugs/work ethic etc...This is a guy that drank and/or smoked weed before every browns game...

I remember my parents thought this one kid was a bad influence, I was in 5th grade.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Yeah man, I think that's why he's currently unemployed...

But stars will always get extra passes. That's just the nature of this business, whether you or I agree with it or disagree with it.

There's no way some team doesn't snatch him up damn near immediately.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
Yeah man, I think that's why he's currently unemployed...

But stars will always get extra passes. That's just the nature of this business, whether you or I agree with it or disagree with it.

There's no way some team doesn't snatch him up damn near immediately.

To the latter, I believe you are correct. The headache that is due to ensue for said team is not something I envy. He's a troubled soul. He needs to find purpose outside of Football and if he were smart, he would move on with his life.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Teams already calling the Browns, who league sources believe are far more likely to trade Josh Gordon than release him.

Gordon is a vested vet and is not subject to waivers. So if he is cut, he is a free agent and can sign where he wants, for what he wants.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
For sure Dallas needs to pick this guy up. ONe of the few teams willing... and they need someone desperately.

Dak Prescott hasn't looked good for a few years, Jets would be a better bet or Patriots.