Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bulls must just matchup well against the Pels because idk how the heck the injury depleted Bulls beat the Pels last night when they don't have anyone on the roster who can guard Zion

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Can we all agree that PWilliams is done as a Chicago Bull?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls must just matchup well against the Pels because idk how the heck the injury depleted Bulls beat the Pels last night when they don't have anyone on the roster who can guard Zion
you dont have to gameplan for him...just make sure he has to pass by several Burger King's on his way to the stadium

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Carter....oh my gawd. Wide open layup missed....then airballs a 3. 2-25 from 3 as a team? Thanks AK...real competitive.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
That's the worst I've seen the Bulls play in a loooooong time. Donovan sure as hell isn't motivating them. 2-29 from 3? AK says THIS is a competitive team? I'm telling you they would be no worse w Garpax and Boylen. AK got em out of being laughingstock org and that's it...by getting rid of Boylen...but they would be no worse record wise w Boylen. AK has assembled a team w no fire....no energy..
no pride. AK sucks. This team is shit.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the Pistons played the Bulls every game, they'd finish 74-8

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This had to be the most Bulls loss I've ever seen, coming off beating a Pelicans team who they should really have no business beating to losing to the league's worst team (and worst) AGAIN by having a historically bad shooting performance and going into a stretch where on paper, they should probably lose the next 6 games or so

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Once they started pushing those boards into fast breaks over and over again, I was wondering when Billy was going to get fresh legs out there. That's where they lost, they let Detroit smoke them in transition. Demar is getting old, you can't let him play games like this(weak opponent, full sprint for long minutes), you need to return the favor. After Detroits core group is worn out, they have scrubs. Shit like this is why Billy would blow games at OKC and set his team off for a losing streak. Hell, Caruso was off anyways, why let him back after he tweaked his hammy? Makes no fucking sense.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Once they started pushing those boards into fast breaks over and over again, I was wondering when Billy was going to get fresh legs out there. That's where they lost, they let Detroit smoke them in transition. Demar is getting old, you can't let him play games like this(weak opponent, full sprint for long minutes), you need to return the favor. After Detroits core group is worn out, they have scrubs. Shit like this is why Billy would blow games at OKC and set his team off for a losing streak. Hell, Caruso was off anyways, why let him back after he tweaked his hammy? Makes no fucking sense.
BD has been leaning way too hard on Coby and Demar and to no one's surprise they lead the league in minutes played. With all the injuries and against a weak Detroit bench, perfect opportunity to give the young guys on this roster some burn. Dalen Terry was decent in his minutes, but was the only young guy off the bench. Great opportunity to use Phillips, but Terry Taylor gets 3 useless minutes in the 1st quarter instead.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Go Bulls. Get to that play in game. That's the ultimate goal.
No, it’s not, not at all. Either compete for a title or tank, everything in between is loser purgatory.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, it’s not, not at all. Either compete for a title or tank, everything in between is loser purgatory.
Bulls are a loser franchise so it is their goal. Ownership doesn't care about championships, just butts in seats

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

chi.png

Chicago Bulls

The Bulls are mediocre, have been for years, and they made a terrible mistake by standing pat at the deadline. They're the only club in the league that hasn't made a trade at or around the deadline in the past three seasons.

If the goal was continuity, consider it a success: The team was ranked 22nd on offense and 15th on defense before the deadline -- and 17th and 25th after. There was demand -- reportedly multiple second-round picks -- for rebounder extraordinaire Andre Drummond, who will be a free agent at season's end. And demand (first-round picks!) for well-rounded defensive ace Alex Caruso. Yet both remain on the roster, as they did the season before. And for what? The Bulls are stuck in the mud -- their double-digit home loss on Tuesday, in which they shot an abysmal 2-for-29 from 3 against the historically brutal Pistons, illustrates that -- and the organization seemingly refuses to climb out.

1709235085595.jpeg

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

View attachment 35321

Chicago Bulls

The Bulls are mediocre, have been for years, and they made a terrible mistake by standing pat at the deadline. They're the only club in the league that hasn't made a trade at or around the deadline in the past three seasons.

If the goal was continuity, consider it a success: The team was ranked 22nd on offense and 15th on defense before the deadline -- and 17th and 25th after. There was demand -- reportedly multiple second-round picks -- for rebounder extraordinaire Andre Drummond, who will be a free agent at season's end. And demand (first-round picks!) for well-rounded defensive ace Alex Caruso. Yet both remain on the roster, as they did the season before. And for what? The Bulls are stuck in the mud -- their double-digit home loss on Tuesday, in which they shot an abysmal 2-for-29 from 3 against the historically brutal Pistons, illustrates that -- and the organization seemingly refuses to climb out.

View attachment 35320
Anyone with eyes can see this, but yet Bulls FO refuses to do anything. One can only conclude that actually winning games, either now or in the future, is not really a priority

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shout out to Bitim the last couple games actually giving something useful in the opportunity given. Maybe he can actually be a useful piece for the rest of the season since the team is decimated by injuries, maybe another youngish piece on the cheap

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bulls pulling off a comeback win against the Kings last night is giving AK all the excuses he needs to run this team back yet again next year and probably for the next few lol