Bulls' Mirotic: 'I'm not feeling the same confidence I was before

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
What did Jimmy Butler show you after a season and a half coming off the bench? Give me a break man. You people have no vision whatsoever. How many 6'10" guys can hit a 3 from the locker room? Atleast admit he has better handles than any other big man on the team. That should tell you something.

1. Jimmy Butler was completely the other way around. Jimmy was always a great athlete but didn't have a great jumper or handle. Those things, as we have seen in many cases around the league, can be developed with hard work.

2. I really want to see where you predicted Jimmy Butler would be where he is right now.

3. Hit a 3 from the locker room? Dude, he hits 3's at the same rate as Luol Deng. I think he should worry about hitting those 25 footers more consistently.

4. He does have a better handle than any big man on the team. He probably handles the ball better than most bigs but he lacks quickness, strength and finishing ability around the rim so it's negated.

5. I want to know exactly what you think his potential is. I think he can be a 17-8-2 guy with low percentages. That's his ceiling to me. First he was Dirk, then he was Kukoc...what do you think he will become?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
1. Jimmy Butler was completely the other way around. Jimmy was always a great athlete but didn't have a great jumper or handle. Those things, as we have seen in many cases around the league, can be developed with hard work.

2. I really want to see where you predicted Jimmy Butler would be where he is right now.

3. Hit a 3 from the locker room? Dude, he hits 3's at the same rate as Luol Deng. I think he should worry about hitting those 25 footers more consistently.

4. He does have a better handle than any big man on the team. He probably handles the ball better than most bigs but he lacks quickness, strength and finishing ability around the rim so it's negated.

5. I want to know exactly what you think his potential is. I think he can be a 17-8-2 guy with low percentages. That's his ceiling to me. First he was Dirk, then he was Kukoc...what do you think he will become?

100% correct, first thing I noticed when he first played as a rookie was his athleticism

And dude is overemphasizing Niko's range...he is inefficient when he shoots that far behind the line, he should step in. Who cares what his range is otherwise?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

hahaha

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mr. No Confidence has been named to participate in the Rookie/Sophomore game again.