Bushrod gave up 2nd-most QB hurries of any OT in 2012

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I just want to let you guys know that I think I'm gonna take the plunge. I'm gonna get the NFL replay with all the goodies. YES, and that includes the "all 22" game tape. I so look forward to becoming an NFL scout, coach, and GM after reviewing this tape! And I plan on sharing it with everyone! Woohoo! See you soon.

Take your time coming back, we want you to be thorough

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just want to let you guys know that I think I'm gonna take the plunge. I'm gonna get the NFL replay with all the goodies. YES, and that includes the "all 22" game tape. I so look forward to becoming an NFL scout, coach, and GM after reviewing this tape! And I plan on sharing it with everyone! Woohoo! See you soon.

I look forward to your posts. Watching play is alot better than anything else.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I look forward to your posts. Watching play is alot better than anything else.
All joking aside for a moment .... I do think I'll get this. It is about $70-$80 bucks for the good package I think. It looks pretty cool, actually, and I like the end zone view as well. One feature I really like is where you can see a whole game in like 30 minutes. They speed it up, but it shows every play. You can also see all the impact plays only of a game.

I like this for other teams. I'll normally watch a lot of Bears tape, but I don't have enough time to watch other teams. This feature will make it easy to do that. I'm not into FF, but it would be essential for me if I was. However, I will post some pics, and look for some REAL football talk. Especially early, when we're all trying to get a feel for Trestman's new offense!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Celebrity-GIFs-Kate-Upton-Adjusting-Boobs-Celeb-GIF.gif

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
So you would spend $70-$80 to look smart on a message board?

Its probably not worth it. No one is going to really care either way.
Dude, give it up, I'm not anything like you guys. I don't do anything to look good for anyone. I'll leave that shit for you guys. If you ain't interested, you can .........

:gtfo:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude, give it up, I'm not anything like you guys. I don't do anything to look good for anyone. I'll leave that shit for you guys. If you ain't interested, you can .........

:gtfo:

Death and resurrection are about the only chances to help you there.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you would spend $70-$80 to look smart on a message board?

Its probably not worth it. No one is going to really care either way.

More like to be smarter and not spin everything to a bias. Bias is only lost with an open mind and proof. That proof portion comes form example and not forum bullshit.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Exactly, since it`s probably not Kool-Aid proof.
You're such a lame fuck, dude. You can't even have your own thoughts. Running around calling everyone homers, what a fuckin joke you are.

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure if I'm proud of this thread for having so many view/posts/pages..or ashamed of its low quality of content...

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The conclusion is that we all need to watch that Saints coach's film. Until then, this discussion is moot.

My conclusion on the PFF stats isn't that they're "wrong", its that IMO its hard to draw any conclusion from them. The "pressures" stat is subjective to begin with, and the OL position is highly tied in to the 4 other OL players and the QB. Its hard enough to decide whom to "blame" for sacks allowed...now we have to assign responsibility for something as nebulous as "pressures"?

I think OL stats in general are a work in progress. I would hope that sites like PFF would understand the limitations of their stats. Sometimes those thinktank sites are beyond worthless in that they draw the wrong conclusion...Bears run game is somewhat mediocre and completely ineffective in short yardage, but Carimi grades out as the best run-blocking OT in the NFL...the conclusion drawn isn't "our OL metrics are wonky", its "Carimi is so underrated!". Saints passing game is the best in the NFL, Bushrod grades out the same as JaMarcus Webb in pass-blocking...the conclusion drawn is "Bushrod isn't any better than Webb!". Completely asinine and antithetical to what is actually happening on the field.

That's a fair point of view that I'd likely be part of if it wasnt for our current GM openly admitting using PFF. Thats pretty hard to ignore ... However, It's still only your opinion as PFF has theirs ...