Caleb Williams & Rome Odunze Contracts

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
"To say Williams is representing himself merely means he has someone else negotiating for him. He has called it his team in the past, and The Athletic had reported the team included an advisor in union-certified agent Tony Agnone. It was never established Agnone is actually doing his negotiating, though. Sportico’s Eric Jackson wrote it’s actually Carl Williams heading up the negotiating team for his son."

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All this about Caleb but nothing about Odunze? Why is Caleb “arrogant” and unsigned but Odunze is also unsigned and gets no mention?
I’ll never understand fully… but for sure there’s been a force pushing negative publicity for Caleb from at least the start of last college football season. Things he does or doesn’t do get blown out of proportion even though others do the same crap.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
all good now on both my phone and laptop

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
This was still a thing? Huh, I forgot we were freaking out about this

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
This was still a thing? Huh, I forgot we were freaking out about this
apparently, we have a very dumb contingent here on CCS

who could have predicted that he would sign 1 day before camp?!?! OMG!!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dang,I love his potential, but his play better match his arrogance. All the media, all the hype, the not signing, all these little signs, puts the bullseye directly on Caleb. He better ball out or Chicago will roast this kid because of all the stunts and media attention, he has the most pressure of any QB coming out of college ever. Im hoping for the best, but damnitt....Im not liking this not signing at all. The bears used to be the team that always had the rooks deals done quickly. I wanted Justin to stay, finally got on board with the pick but honestly, Im not liking all the hype and starting to get a lil worried. Not about the signing, but the pattern. Seems like everything has to be " his way" what happens when adversity hits and things dont go well? Maybey its nothing, but my early feelings give me pause about him as a NFL QB.
IDK where you get arrogant. You want your QB to be confident, but he's one of the most humble guys I've seen. He believes in himself, was universally touted as the best QB in this class by a large margin, and every video I see of him he's kind, chill, and smart. WTF? Get on board already. I love this kid. Odunze, too.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
on day 1, for the hard knocks cameras. no need to come back early even if the cameras have been there. why cut your vacation short to make meatballs happy?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
x.com

Can we no longer imbed tweets?

"Caleb Williams signed his contract on time and didn't challenge the CBA.
He's had great reviews from current & collegiate teammates despite being a bad teammate.
He's embraced the city of Chicago where he didn't want to play.
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet."

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
x.com

Can we no longer imbed tweets?

"Caleb Williams signed his contract on time and didn't challenge the CBA.
He's had great reviews from current & collegiate teammates despite being a bad teammate.
He's embraced the city of Chicago where he didn't want to play.
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet."
It’s needs to be a “twitter.com” link. But those are all redirected now, so maybe they don’t work. Let’s see: