Caleb Williams & Rome Odunze Contracts

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Dang,I love his potential, but his play better match his arrogance. All the media, all the hype, the not signing, all these little signs, puts the bullseye directly on Caleb. He better ball out or Chicago will roast this kid because of all the stunts and media attention, he has the most pressure of any QB coming out of college ever. Im hoping for the best, but damnitt....Im not liking this not signing at all. The bears used to be the team that always had the rooks deals done quickly. I wanted Justin to stay, finally got on board with the pick but honestly, Im not liking all the hype and starting to get a lil worried. Not about the signing, but the pattern. Seems like everything has to be " his way" what happens when adversity hits and things dont go well? Maybey its nothing, but my early feelings give me pause about him as a NFL QB.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dang,I love his potential, but his play better match his arrogance. All the media, all the hype, the not signing, all these little signs, puts the bullseye directly on Caleb. He better ball out or Chicago will roast this kid because of all the stunts and media attention, he has the most pressure of any QB coming out of college ever. Im hoping for the best, but damnitt....Im not liking this not signing at all. The bears used to be the team that always had the rooks deals done quickly. I wanted Justin to stay, finally got on board with the pick but honestly, Im not liking all the hype and starting to get a lil worried. Not about the signing, but the pattern. Seems like everything has to be " his way" what happens when adversity hits and things dont go well? Maybey its nothing, but my early feelings give me pause about him as a NFL QB.

All this about Caleb but nothing about Odunze? Why is Caleb “arrogant” and unsigned but Odunze is also unsigned and gets no mention?

Rise

Liked Posts:
I can’t wait to see what Hard Knocks is going to show about these negotiations. Someone is going to look like shit.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
All this about Caleb but nothing about Odunze? Why is Caleb “arrogant” and unsigned but Odunze is also unsigned and gets no mention?
Because Odunze has an agent and Caleb does not maybe? Also probably all the rumors with Caleb pre draft and dont remember anything mentioned about Odunze with all the nonsense.

Its also less stressful for the fans because we have Moore and Allen on the team already so there isnt a devastating blow if Odunze holds out

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Because Odunze has an agent and Caleb does not maybe? Also probably all the rumors with Caleb pre draft and dont remember anything mentioned about Odunze with all the nonsense.

Its also less stressful for the fans because we have Moore and Allen on the team already so there isnt a devastating blow if Odunze holds out

If this is stressing someone out they need to go outside and touch some grass.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is this grass handled by the chicago parks department?

I remember a couple years ago having to talk people off the ledge about the new grass having enough time to take. People were legit freaking out over it. 😂

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most likely reasons Caleb has not signed:

1. Doesn’t like to touch grass.
2. Tired of Flus asking him how his beard looks
3. Trying to get the extra money that he thinks Odunze left on the table for signing as TE and not WR.
4. Trying to avoid Hard Knocks camera until next manicure.
5. Thinks the HOF game is stupid too.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Does Rome have a target on him for not signing until today? Or are we randomly assigning arrogance and targets based off feelings and made up quotes?

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What’s up with website freezing and not scrolling?

DaBears3434

Liked Posts:
What’s up with website freezing and not scrolling?
Thought it was just me. I just took 5 minutes to get through two pages of this thread by clicking the bottom right corner of my phone and then scrolling a tiny bit, and then doing that over and over again.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought it was just me. I just took 5 minutes to get through two pages of this thread by clicking the bottom right corner of my phone and then scrolling a tiny bit, and then doing that over and over again.
at first I thought just me but when I switched from my phone to computer the scroll bars disappear. bad day for maintenance. lol

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
at first I thought just me but when I switched from my phone to computer the scroll bars disappear. bad day for maintenance. lol
Part of Caleb Williams new contract he's getting ownership of CCS