Caleb Williams & Rome Odunze Contracts

msadows

Liked Posts:
Awwww look at you trying to be all smart like a reporter. Did one of your favorite Bears Twitter friends find this for you?

Stroud was in camp on time. Everyone is waiting to see if Williams will be in camp on time.

Read the post above yours moron

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Awwww look at you trying to be all smart like a reporter. Did one of your favorite Bears Twitter friends find this for you?

Stroud was in camp on time. Everyone is waiting to see if Williams will be in camp on time.
FFS. Just a few days ago you're bitchin at people not to panic, and now you are crying like a baby cause it's not done yet. Maybe act like like you've got a set and not put all your 'thoughts to board'?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Fact: Williams wants ownership.
Fact: The only way that happens for a player is to be family.

Marriage is easy so we can assume he's not marrying Virginia. She's adopting him. But his father doesn't want to give up his ownership of Caleb so his father has to get divorced and then marry Virginia and then she can adopt Caleb.
It's all part of the process, folks. Let them cook.

RuszBron1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Fact: Williams wants ownership.
Fact: The only way that happens for a player is to be family.

Marriage is easy so we can assume he's not marrying Virginia. She's adopting him. But his father doesn't want to give up his ownership of Caleb so his father has to get divorced and then marry Virginia and then she can adopt Caleb.
It's all part of the process, folks. Let them cook.
Ah huh.. I bet you got this one from QAnon network.. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Williams at an event today:

"“My lawyer and attorney and everybody, the head of the Bears, everybody up there at top is handling that,” he said. “That’s not my position that I’m handling.”

Still without his contract signed, Bears QB Caleb Williams salutes students on South Side

First practice isn’t till Saturday so he could still show up without a deal potentially. I fully believe this is being held up for Hard Knocks. Odunze not being signed makes zero sense otherwise. Think Poles and Flus were at this event.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
First practice isn’t till Saturday so he could still show up without a deal potentially. I fully believe this is being held up for Hard Knocks. Odunze not being signed makes zero sense otherwise. Think Poles and Flus were at this event.
For the this is being held up for Hard Knocks crowd, is there only certain days the Hard Knocks cameras are available? They can stage a signing ceremony for the cameras today tomorrow anytime they've wanted to.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well he can join the players association and negotiate that into the next CBA. Sounds like his wanna be agent lawyer is trying to make a name for himself.
It’s his Dad that’s a colossal fucking moron advising him in this shit.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
To be fair, most backup TE’s don’t sign until late July. I don’t know why that is but it’s just the status quo it seems

Rise

Liked Posts:
1 minute before practice starts the sound of breaking glass will reverberate thru Halas Hall, on the announcing speakers you will hear “BAW GAWD it’s Caleb Williams” and he will come out the tunnel splashing beer all over his face.