Can we hang up this dopey idea of tagging Mitch?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
No separation by the receivers. Its not as if Mitch was missing wide open guys. There wasn't much there. On top of that, Defense wasn't getting off the field and unable to produce good field position.

It wasn't a good game by Mitch, but he isn't an all star. He played well enough to put his team in a position to win. Playcalling and defense were more to blame.

Those talking about tagging Mitch though are joking or just following the media trying to sell a headline. Mitch is going to hit FA and very unlikely to get more than 10-12 mil a year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
A better option is keeping the $20 million dollars - PERIOD.

Mitch is not getting 20m. LOL. Not after today. He's getting the MM deal at best. 8.5m for 2 years.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You are football Special person.

Mitch is a major issue, but lets not act like there is anyone better than him in FA.

Foles is terrible, and he's only making 6.6m

We need a qb to start next year since we basically played our way out of the qb lottery in the draft.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Even you mentioned using the transition tag...

Yes, if he won us this game, played well, and then won us a playoff game.

I've mentioned in many threads I dont see mitch's market value being pas the mid teens. I expect him to get near what mariotta got, or a bit more. 2 yrs/20m total. Fully guaranteed year one.