Can we hang up this dopey idea of tagging Mitch?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Nagy firmly establishing himself as calling plays, and with a game plan that kept a lesser talented team like the Bears in it with the Packers, you will not see Mitch back but instead they will draft their future quarterback in round one and roll with him.
I think that's what they should do if Nagy is going to call the plays. Go with a 1st round QB who can hit a receiver accurately down the field. Mitch and Nagy doesn't work. Mitch can't run the plays that Nagy wants to run and it was evident today when Nagy didn't even trust Mitch to do anything.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Great the Bears made the playoffs, but the future looks bleak for this team imo. Pace really fucked this QB situation. Nagy is likely back as well.

1. Bears are looking at re-signing Trubisky (probably for to much money).
2. Let Mitch walk and start Foles next season.
3. Drafting the 5th best Qb in the draft and starting him with Nagy trying to develop him - which is no bueno.

None of these are good options.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one thinks mitch is good.

Nick foles is a lot lot worse. And thats saying something.

The only way we bring mitch back is not by tagging him, that was lunatic talk, its on a mariotta like contract.

You did when it was blatantly obvious he wasn’t. In fact, I’m convinced you still are in love with him considering how defensive you get about him.
Didn't drink at all, you're just a piece of shit troll. Congrats, you got under my skin.

Can you please provide me with a source on how it’s possible for one to get under one’s skin?

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Lmao holy chit that was like 2014. I still remember the random DM I got from Lance titled "@@@"... i was like wtf is this?
Yeah! I got the same msg. Over the past few years he would randomly DM me once or twice a year but haven't heard from him in awhile. Remember Mariah?

@Novak be like: your pictures look filtered af.

Bust

Liked Posts:
What's out there next season for a short term fix? Cam Newton? Jameis Winston? I think Winston will at least push the ball downfield.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah! I got the same msg. Over the past few years he would randomly DM me once or twice a year but haven't heard from him in awhile. Remember Mariah?

Was that the wrestling fan that Xero bought a tshirt for?

Apparently Lance is still thriving according to someone that knows him. Wish he would come back, guy was a classic.

EDIT: MaryChristine!

coolio

Liked Posts:
I agree I’d rather watch someone like ridder* come in here.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree I’d rather watch someone like riddler come in here.
latest

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Was that the wrestling fan that Xero bought a tshirt for?

Apparently Lance is still thriving according to someone that knows him. Wish he would come back, guy was a classic.

EDIT: MaryChristine!
I don't remember tbh. I remember she used to post on one of the sub forums. She sent a bunch of pics in Chatzee.

Not to be confused with the Hot fake alt that @Hbk fell in love with.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's out there next season for a short term fix? Cam Newton? Jameis Winston? I think Winston will at least push the ball downfield.

I don't even care anymore. We are on the hook with Foles, so why pay two bad QBs next year?

We have to pay Foles, we don't have to pay Mitch.

It makes no sense. Foles and a 3rd rounder next year.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't even care anymore. We are on the hook with Foles, so why pay two bad QBs next year?

We have to pay Foles, we don't have to pay Mitch.

It makes no sense. Foles and a 3rd rounder next year.
I dont think Foles will be on the Bears next season.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Who was talking about tagging Mitch? The only way that would ever be viable is if he totally balled out in the playoffs. Regardless of where he goes he'll get a very modest prove it deal. Including here. He has zero leverage.

Southside

Liked Posts:
The play calling led to these numbers. They only let mitch throw when they are behind and the play calling is even more predictable

The play calling was the way it was because they CANT trust Trubisky. If Mitch "2nd overall pick" Trubisky actually played like a number 2 pick then they'd let him throw more. He almost had 3 picks tonight.