CCS Weather Thread (STORMS?)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In my single story ranch when it is a hundred outside I would be pretty upset about no AC or even fans until it was well after dark and the desert cool came in.

Yeah, sounds like my Aunt's house in Tuscon.... it would be quite unbearable in that kind of heat.

We got lucky Monday/Tuesday were not much hotter than 81-83.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Eh I will say my house was comfortable yesterday, even when it was 80+ outside, downstairs was fine.

Upstairs was warmer, but was cooling down nicely right when my power came back on.

I was fully intending to "tough" it out last night.
I feel ya. If I had to sleep at 77 degrees and not 72 degrees, I might just lose it and end it all! Lol

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel ya. If I had to sleep at 77 degrees and not 72 degrees, I might just lose it and end it all! Lol

I was thinking of just sleeping naked on the lawn but that caused problems last time.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Since I never leave my house, I didn’t realize what a complete shit show Iowa was right now. It’s astonishing the amount of damage sustained yet nobody knows or cares lol. 10% of the population still without power. They are estimating 10,000,000 acres of crop lost. ? that’s not including every grain bin that blew over. Not good

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still growing out of control here. Have been mowing every 4 or 5 days. Now that I had my eye worked on I'm not supposed to mow for 2 weeks. Going to be a fucking jungle. LOL

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Still growing out of control here. Have been mowing every 4 or 5 days. Now that I had my eye worked on I'm not supposed to mow for 2 weeks. Going to be a fucking jungle. LOL
Is Champaign stealing all the rain in Illinois?

We had the Derecho, which honestly didn't bring that much rain, had another day of rain that was like 0.25 inches, and that's about it for rain, at least in my town (we've had several storms literally break up and go around or disintegrate just before reaching,) since July 1st.

I haven't mowed my lawn since mid-July something.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Outside of derecho last week, I can't remember a measurable rainfall since the beginning of July.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tropical Storm Marco and Laura may merge in the gulf... I was like, wow that would be so 2020... but apparently that would weaken it.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A guy walks into a New Orleans bar and says
"Bartender, I'll have a Corona and 2 hurricanes."
Bartender says "That'll be $20.20"

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
In my single story ranch when it is a hundred outside I would be pretty upset about no AC or even fans until it was well after dark and the desert cool came in.
That shit is loads of fun in Florida this time of the year. Really hoping we don't take a direct hit this hurricane season.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That shit is loads of fun in Florida this time of the year. Really hoping we don't take a direct hit this hurricane season.

Is it possible for a hurricane to merge with an F5 tornado and become a tornado the size of a hurricane?

Cuz yeah, that's what will hit Florida.... cuz it is 2020.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is it possible for a hurricane to merge with an F5 tornado and become a tornado the size of a hurricane?

Cuz yeah, that's what will hit Florida.... cuz it is 2020.
I can't wait to see what the Boss is we have to defeat in December.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks