Chicago stadium project - NFL owners discussing/voting today

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
The whole idea of these businesses being funded by the public is ludicrous... But there is nothing that anyone can do about it.
No actually there is something that can be done. Just stop funding stadiums. Simple as that.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
No its becase the stadiums are owned partially by the public, not the teams. How else would the public fund the purchase of any real estate? Taxes

You let the Bears walk, it's a bad economic deal. That's why almost every city does it eventually
Chicago is big enough where someone else will come in.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Wondering what type of renovations are being planned.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
"Fiscally conservative" translation: "It's only okay to spend money if it benefits the super-rich or some special-interest that I benefit from."

It's typically the left that's obsessed with the "super-rich". I don't feel oppressed by the rich. The oppression comes from the State and the bureaucrats who wield power within the State. No rich person is coming to my house to take my money. The State is doing that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's typically the left that's obsessed with the "super-rich". I don't feel oppressed by the rich. The oppression comes from the State and the bureaucrats who wield power within the State. No rich person is coming to my house to take my money. The State is doing that.

So you're poor and blaming others. Okayyyyyyyyyyy

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
A dome and the mesh grass/turf Denver and GB uses. Artifiia turf has come a long way since the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

Reactions: DC

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
So you're poor and blaming others. Okayyyyyyyyyyy

You're projecting; what do you think you're doing with all your rhetoric against "the rich".

I'm just being honest, I don't feel oppressed by the rich. Oppression comes from the State

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're projecting; what do you think you're doing with all your rhetoric against "the rich".

I'm just being honest, I don't feel oppressed by the rich. Oppression comes from the State
your feeling oppressed has nothing to do with me projecting anything.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Making it bigger and retrofitting a roof will be one hell of a renovation. Get’r done.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
your feeling oppressed has nothing to do with me projecting anything.

You're clearly projecting when you accuse me of blaming others for my being poor. You blame the rich for your being poor. An inability or unwillingness to recognize one's own hypocrisy is a bad quality in a person. Work on that.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
They should make it extremely small. A 15 yard long field and an extremely low roof requiring us to "Rick moranis" all players and staff.

Reactions: WCL