Could WR Kieren Duncan Pace's next UDFA "steal"(Article).

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I'm not saying one way or the other. I doubt either makes the team.
I doubt pace drafted him to cut him so you are saying Braverman isn't good enough to make the team. then what do you think our wrs are this year then?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I doubt pace drafted him to cut him so you are saying Braverman isn't good enough to make the team. then what do you think our wrs are this year then?
Because all 7th rounders make rosters. Our WRs are Jeffery, White, Royal, Wilson, Mariani, Bellamy, and Thompson.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Because all 7th rounders make rosters. Our WRs are Jeffery, White, Royal, Wilson, Mariani, Bellamy, and Thompson.
I didn't say that however Fabuluje,Leno Jr,and Wilson were the last pick of the last three years and they are still on the team. I will bet that Mariani and Bellamy don't make the team. and Braverman does :yep:

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

The only guys who have roster spots locked up are Jeffery and White.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I didn't say that however Fabuluje,Leno Jr,and Wilson were the last pick of the last three years and they are still on the team. I will bet that Mariani and Bellamy don't make the team. and Braverman does :yep:

Let's be honest, our tackle situation is awful, we can't afford to cut Leno and Fabujule. Wilson dropped to the 7th because of character issues. Mariani earned a roster spot last year, and Bellamy has shown flashes, Braverman would really have to wow the coaches to make it on the 53. I could see him being a practice squad player.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Great vision and speed, but will have a hard time beating out Braverman considering he offers a similar skillset. I like the WR from Liberty more in terms of being an UDFA steal.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Let's be honest, our tackle situation is awful, we can't afford to cut Leno and Fabujule. Wilson dropped to the 7th because of character issues. Mariani earned a roster spot last year, and Bellamy has shown flashes, Braverman would really have to wow the coaches to make it on the 53. I could see him being a practice squad player.
I am guessing you don't know much about our new rookies just sit and watch I think this year is going to be one of our best draft years in A LONG LONG TIME.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Braverman will make the team unless he gets injured.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
13-RMAC_Champ.jpg

Is this a real school?

#99 needs to come out the closet , #85 is his boy toy.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I am guessing you don't know much about our new rookies just sit and watch I think this year is going to be one of our best draft years in A LONG LONG TIME.

I just don't have much faith in a tiny 7th round white WR.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I bet Mariani makes the team because he proved himself with Cutler last season. What the addition of Braverman does, though, is make everything a competition which is a good thing.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I bet Mariani makes the team because he proved himself with Cutler last season. What the addition of Braverman does, though, is make everything a competition which is a good thing.
Mariani had some good plays down the stretch but, he sucked so bad on special teams it makes him expendable this year with all the players have got.