Could WR Kieren Duncan Pace's next UDFA "steal"(Article).

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Decker is very good. I wouldn't put Edelman in the same category though he is a league caliber player.

Edelman's a product of the NE system, but you gotta give him props for being good for 7 catches every time he goes out there (his per game catch average the last 3 years). He's been a reliable guy. Maybe not in the same talent category as Decker, but still a top 15-20 WR in the game.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Edelman's a product of the NE system, but you gotta give him props for being good for 7 catches every time he goes out there (his per game catch average the last 3 years). He's been a reliable guy. Maybe not in the same talent category as Decker, but still a top 15-20 WR in the game.

It's not only the system stuff, but Decker has been good dealing with an out of prime Peyton Manning and the Jets' revolving door QB situation. I give Edelman his props, but Decker on that same team would be lights out.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I didn't say that however Fabuluje,Leno Jr,and Welson were the last pick of the last three years and they are still on the team. I will bet that Mariani and Bellamy don't make the team. and Braverman does :yep:
Fixed.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Shhh, adults are talking.
I don't see a adult talking here, only a moron who thinks white people cant be good wrs, you like that foot, does it taste good ? oh your too ignorant to realize your ignorant.

here is some history for you moron

probably don't know 90% of those guys huh

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I don't see a adult talking here, only a moron who thinks white people cant be good wrs, you like that foot, does it taste good ? oh your too ignorant to realize your ignorant.

here is some history for you moron

probably don't know 90% of those guys huh

I like how it took your dumbass a day to find that article. And no, I haven't heard of the majority of those guys. And there still hasn't been a post listing 10 good white WRs currently in the NFL, so I'm not sure what the point of your article is.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I like how it took your dumbass a day to find that article. And no, I haven't heard of the majority of those guys. And there still hasn't been a post listing 10 good white WRs currently in the NFL, so I'm not sure what the point of your article is.
Its obviously your not adult enough to understand boy. It didn't take me a day child. I had better things to do on Memorial Day, and didn't care about listing current because I knew that a narrow minded boy like yourself just wanting to take the topic off of what it really is about, the fact that you don't think white people can play wr. You want to say how many but that's not what its about, only little boys would grasp that rope.Page three is a list of white wrs but I guess that wasn't good enough for you . The fact is that their are and have been great white wrs in the nfl. I think that only a fool with a problem with white people would say that, your probably voting for Hillary too huh. oh wait are you old enough to vote?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Its obviously your not adult enough to understand boy. It didn't take me a day child. I had better things to do on Memorial Day, and didn't care about listing current because I knew that a narrow minded boy like yourself just wanting to take the topic off of what it really is about, the fact that you don't think white people can play wr. You want to say how many but that's not what its about, only little boys would grasp that rope.Page three is a list of white wrs but I guess that wasn't good enough for you . The fact is that their are and have been great white wrs in the nfl. I think that only a fool with a problem with white people would say that, your probably voting for Hillary too huh. oh wait are you old enough to vote?
Tl;dr

Liked Posts:
Is that top 25 white wrs a joke? You do realize that more than half of that list played 40-50years ago. Fact is...not many white players have success at wr/rb. Just like no NFL team has white safeties....besides the Bears of course...Chris Conte lol

Washington

Liked Posts:
Duncan could be PS but most likely will be cut. Braverman would be PS but could find a spot on the 53. FoxPace won't cut one of their draft picks that quickly. Mariani provides a real safety net given how he did as clutch 3rd down WR last year.

Natedogg8023

Liked Posts:
Rooting for him just because I live just north in the Springs, will be opening a store in Pueblo in 2017.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Duncan could be PS but most likely will be cut. Braverman would be PS but could find a spot on the 53. FoxPace won't cut one of their draft picks that quickly. Mariani provides a real safety net given how he did as clutch 3rd down WR last year.

As much as I Mariani, I feel like he is the odd man out if anything. If he doesn't show more position flex in the return game it's gonna be tough making the team as just a pure WR. He displayed some nice hands, but it's not some irreplaceable production. He just did better than expected considering we had the most injuries at WR. He needs position flex right now with all of this competition between him, Braverman, Thompson, and Duncan.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Is that top 25 white wrs a joke? You do realize that more than half of that list played 40-50years ago. Fact is...not many white players have success at wr/rb. Just like no NFL team has white safeties....besides the Bears of course...Chris Conte lol
that is true their isn't many now days but that doesn't mean that they cant play and be great as far as safties are concerned look at Harrison Smith

napo55

Liked Posts:
Concentrating on race is not a very good idea. Judge people as individuals, whether as a WR, or as a student, or for personal character.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Concentrating on race is not a very good idea. Judge people as individuals, whether as a WR, or as a student, or for personal character.
It's a messageboard. Not every opinion has to be agreed upon, doesn't matter if they're not "politically correct". Stereotypes exist in sports for a reason.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
It's a messageboard. Not every opinion has to be agreed upon, doesn't matter if they're not "politically correct". Stereotypes exist in sports for a reason.
stupid_comments.gif

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

You should probably read the rules around here before posting.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
not any worse than your hate for white wrs
You posted a flashing .gif, which is allegedly a bannable offense, though it looks like that depends on who posts them. Oh and I guess you hate white WRs too, eh? I present to you your own response to someone who agreed with me earlier in this thread.

that is true their isn't many now days
I suppose you're just a dimwit or a troll, either way you're not worth responding to

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
You posted a flashing .gif, which is allegedly a bannable offense, though it looks like that depends on who posts them. Oh and I guess you hate white WRs too, eh? I present to you your own response to someone who agreed with me earlier in this thread.

I suppose you're just a dimwit or a troll, either way you're not worth responding to
their is a difference, I am acknowledging that their is a minority of white wr but, I am not saying they are not capable of playing the position like you. your comment can be considered racism that is a bannable offense, and I post a picture of a woman that I have seen more revealing signatures on this board. boy don't go wacking of in the corner over it now.