Could WR Kieren Duncan Pace's next UDFA "steal"(Article).

schizm032003

Liked Posts:
I think when it all shakes out the WR corps will be, AJ, White, Braverman, Wilson, Duncan and probably Mariani. Thompson will maybe push Mariani considering his return skills, but I don't think he adds much besides. Mariani has at least shown a little chemistry with Jay and shown he can be a pretty decent possession guy. I think Royal will be cut, he's not got much left and he's getting paid money for very little overall. I think Braverman will end up as the slot guy, Wilson will maybe get another, last chance to show he belongs and can contribute consistantly. Duncan is a wild card here, with that speed, he can be a nice depth/big play guy down the road. I can't think of his name right now, but the kid from Liberty we signed after the draft also is a very intriguing talented kid. Last year injuries decimated this unit, this year we should be healthy, and we have some really good young talent there.

I also really like both of the undrafted TE's. Miller is the starter, but that kid from Harvard could really develop into a nice starter a year or so down the road, the other kid also has some talent. When I look at the roster overall, I think a number of the undrafted kids we signed this year could not only make the team but be solid contributors.

schizm032003

Liked Posts:
I know Braverman was a 7th round pick, but the kid can catch, has good hands, is elusive in the open field, and can make people miss, I think he will make the team, and play a lot more than most people would suspect.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
their is a difference, I am acknowledging that their is a minority of white wr but, I am not saying they are not capable of playing the position like you. your comment can be considered racism that is a bannable offense, and I post a picture of a woman that I have seen more revealing signatures on this board. boy don't go wacking of in the corner over it now.

You acknowledge that it is not common for white WRs (tiny 7th rounders no less) to succeed in the NFL, but I'm racist because I said it before you? Dimwit.

Oh and I meant flashing as in bright lights, not boobs, by all means post boobs because it's far more interesting than anything else that you post.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
You acknowledge that it is not common for white WRs (tiny 7th rounders no less) to succeed in the NFL, but I'm racist because I said it before you? Dimwit.

Oh and I meant flashing as in bright lights, not boobs, by all means post boobs because it's far more interesting than anything else that you post.
I see you are like most posters on here when you don't what to admit your wrong , you end up just throwing shit on the wall to see if it will stick. over and over you want to justify your hate for white wrs your pathetic excuse for knowledge of the position has become boring now cause you sound like a broken record.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I see you are like most posters on here when you don't what to admit your wrong , you end up just throwing shit on the wall to see if it will stick. over and over you want to justify your hate for white wrs your pathetic excuse for knowledge of the position has become boring now cause you sound like a broken record.

Troll says what?

I am acknowledging that their is a minority of white wr

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I heard a stat that at his high school, Braverman had 20 other teammates that had D-1 scholarships.

That's fucking amazing.

CubsWin

Liked Posts:
At CSU-Pueblo, Duncan wasn't nearly as productive as a receiver as Braverman. I think Duncan had 36 receptions or something like that. He was 6th nationally in kickoff returns. I wouldn't expect Duncan to make the team, especially if Braverman also makes the cut. Both are 177 lbs. But Duncan is extremely fast. 4.25-fast.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know Braverman was a 7th round pick, but the kid can catch, has good hands, is elusive in the open field, and can make people miss, I think he will make the team, and play a lot more than most people would suspect.

I think that he will go to the practice squad and may see some action as injuries occur.

CubsWin

Liked Posts:

What makes me optimistic about Braverman's chances of being successful is how productive he was against top competition. In games against Ohio State and Michigan State, he caught a combined 23 catches for well over 200 yards.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I heard a stat that at his high school, Braverman had 20 other teammates that had D-1 scholarships.

That's fucking amazing.

Good Lord. I wouldn't even have bothered trying out if I was at that school.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Jordy Nelson
Julian Edelman
Eric Decker
Wes Welker
Brian Hartline
Riley Cooper
Cole Beasley
Gronk
Witten
Graham
Greg Olsen

I'm sure there are more and I know some are tight ends but when they catch 80 balls they are a receiver.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

White people play tight end very well. It doesn't require too much speed, athleticism, and quickness. They can use size and speed comparative against LB's to their advantage. Hartline, Cooper, and Beasley didn't even make top 75 in receiving yards last year, they suck. So you listed 3 good WR's out of about 150.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
White people play tight end very well. It doesn't require too much speed, athleticism, and quickness. They can use size and speed comparative against LB's to their advantage. Hartline, Cooper, and Beasley didn't even make top 75 in receiving yards last year, they suck. So you listed 3 good WR's out of about 150.

That is pretty fucking racist to say that white people are good at tight end because it doesn't require speed, athleticism, or quickness. Implying that they suck at WR because it does require those things and they do not possess them because they are white. That would be like me saying that black people aren't any good at being QB because they aren't smart enough for the position.

Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit racism.

CubsWin

Liked Posts:
That is pretty fucking racist to say that white people are good at tight end because it doesn't require speed, athleticism, or quickness. Implying that they suck at WR because it does require those things and they do not possess them because they are white. That would be like me saying that black people aren't any good at being QB because they aren't smart enough for the position.

Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit racism.

Or like saying that all cornerbacks in the NFL are blacks because they tend to be quick and fast! :yep:

napo55

Liked Posts:
Right. And my opinion is that people should be judged as individuals, not based on race. Feel free to disagree.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Love all this PC bullshit from posters