Could WR Kieren Duncan Pace's next UDFA "steal"(Article).

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I think you don't want to stick you foot in your mouth :yep:

? Because of the "white WR" comment? I just stated an observation, but you seem to want to make this a race thing. Go ahead and name 10 good white WRs in the NFL, I'll even give you Welker even though I believe he's retired.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I just don't have much faith in a tiny 7th round white WR.

? Because of the "white WR" comment? I just stated an observation, but you seem to want to make this a race thing. Go ahead and name 10 good white WRs in the NFL, I'll even give you Welker even though I believe he's retired.
you sir are a idiot and a who cares how many white wrs are in the nfl,the fact of the matter is your statement is saying because your white and a 7th rounder you cant be good in the nfl is laughable.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
I bet Mariani makes the team because he proved himself with Cutler last season. What the addition of Braverman does, though, is make everything a competition which is a good thing.

He made some great plays down the stretch, but he's expendable if someone younger comes along like a Duncan or Deonte Thompson can catch the ball even relatively similar. He's gonna have a tough time competing as a flex special teams guy if his production last season is anything to go off of.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
you sir are a idiot and a who cares how many white wrs are in the nfl,the fact of the matter is your statement is saying because your white and a 7th rounder you cant be good in the nfl is laughable.
Nice response, douchebag.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
You m'am are an moron

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Jordy Nelson
Julian Edelman
Eric Decker
Wes Welker
Brian Hartline
Riley Cooper
Cole Beasley
Gronk
Witten
Graham
Greg Olsen

I'm sure there are more and I know some are tight ends but when they catch 80 balls they are a receiver.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Jordy Nelson
Julian Edelman
Eric Decker
Wes Welker
Brian Hartline
Riley Cooper
Cole Beasley
Gronk
Witten
Graham
Greg Olsen

I'm sure there are more and I know some are tight ends but when they catch 80 balls they are a receiver.

Nelson and Welker (does he still play even?) are the only decent WRs on that list, outside of the TEs. Edelman isn't bad.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Nelson and Welker (does he still play even?) are the only decent WRs on that list, outside of the TEs. Edelman isn't bad.
They are all starting caliber players in the league. They are not backups at their position.

Not that i would call most of them superstars or pro bowlers, but I would call them good starters.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
They are all starting caliber players in the league. They are not backups at their position.

Not that i would call most of them superstars or pro bowlers, but I would call them good starters.

And how many were 7th rounders?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Some of you need to tone the meatballness down with late round draft picks

Sent from my LG-H443 using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
And how many were 7th rounders?
I wasn't responding to the Braverman conversation, was responding to the guy who asked to name ten good white wide receivers.

I'm sure they were drafted all over the place. If Braverman makes the team it's because he has earned it, he will get no favors along the way.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I wasn't responding to the Braverman conversation, was responding to the guy who asked to name ten good white wide receivers.

I'm sure they were drafted all over the place. If Braverman makes the team it's because he has earned it, he will get no favors along the way.

That was me. Papacrybaby77 decided to have a heart attack because I said "tiny 7th round white wr"

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
That was me. Papacrybaby77 decided to have a heart attack because I said "tiny 7th round white wr"
I personally do not care what round any player is drafted. Once you are on the team you prove your value everyday 1st through 7th round. The fact that the person is white or black or whatever race plays zero into any of that. The quality of the receiver has nothing to do with the race of the receiver it has everything to do with the quality they put on the field everyday.

Sometimes a determined 7th rounder turns out to be far more valuable than a pre Madonna 1st rounder.

It happens every year.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I personally do not care what round any player is drafted. Once you are on the team you prove your value everyday 1st through 7th round. The fact that the person is white or black or whatever race plays zero into any of that. The quality of the receiver has nothing to do with the race of the receiver it has everything to do with the quality they put on the field everyday.

Sometimes a determined 7th rounder turns out to be far more valuable than a pre Madonna 1st rounder.

It happens every year.

I'm just basing my opinion off of the history of the NFL.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I'm just basing my opinion off of the history of the NFL.
Well I hope for the sake of the Bears that he is an undersized weak white ass-kicker that catches everything and goes to the house on the regular!