CSN Chicago: Source states paramaters in place for multi-year deal with Cutler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
Walter-White-Youre-Goddamn-Right.gif

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
I must say I honestly don't know what the fuck else people expected. To spend an early pick on a QB when we don't need to and move forward with the delusion that McCown is not going to return to sucking like he has for 99% of his career? We can keep Cutler and develop a QB at the same time. we don't have to run cutler out of town simply because a few jackasses insist the alternative will make us SB-bound next year.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
I believe we could have us a mini mutiny on D now that Lovie is in Tampa! We may not get Tillman,Peppers,Briggs ,Wootton,Melton and others now that they know there is a good chance of being right back w/Smith.

It's going to really limit the chances of resigning any of them at bargain prices!

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
I believe we could have us a mini mutiny on D now that Lovie is in Tampa! We may not get Tillman,Peppers,Briggs ,Wootton,Melton and others now that they know there is a good chance of being right back w/Smith.

It's going to really limit the chances of resigning any of them at bargain prices!
we have plenty of cap even if we re-sign cutler. also, we really need to use high draft picks on defense as well. Extending cutler by no means handicaps the team trying to fix the defense.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
we have plenty of cap even if we re-sign cutler. also, we really need to use high draft picks on defense as well. Extending cutler by no means handicaps the team trying to fix the defense.

Replacing 3-8 players in one season might be cause for concern that wasn't there before!

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
On NFL Network they were saying Lovie and Tampa might go all out to sign Cutler away from Chicago. I wouldn't even be mad at that, it would just be too funny.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
one defensive player I wanted Bears to keep Lovie might take
"Tim Jennings: The veteran cornerback voiced interest in returning but he is a longshot. If Lovie Smith lands a head-coaching job, Jennings’ fit and experience in Smith’s system project to take Jennings out of Chicago."

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:

I could move off all of those guys the more I think about it. Wooton is the guy I want for depth at DE. Everyone else is old or damaged goods. I'd rather have a bad young defense than a bad old one

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've never seen people so enthused over potential mediocrity.

These are Cutler fans first, Bears fans a distant second. I'd like to think they're in the minority.

Nick80

These are Cutler fans first, Bears fans a distant second. I'd like to think they're in the minority.

Personally I am a Scoobie Doo fan first and foremost and everything else is a distant second.

Status
Not open for further replies.