Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Completely different.

Imagine the Cubs went out and got the cheapest manager they could find who had never won anything. You’d be OK with that?
The whole point is, does most expensive manager is better than what manager Cubs had. The record speaks for itself..

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Wut? It's happening in front of you.
Top 5 team in revenue and they're not spending on star players but spent double on a manager?!? That's called selling hope when common sense tells you a manger is worthless on the W-L column.

You're on an island in this one, homey.
If you are complaining that they did not spend enough on players that’s fine. I’m just telling you that there’s no world in which they are going to make a decision on a player because of the extra million or two given to the manager.

It doesn’t mean they’re not inept or cheap. It just means don’t blame council salary. For the fact they don’t have a star.

The difference in salaries is not that significant in terms of a 200M + payroll.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I don't see a wrong answer here.

From what Jed has said the coaching staff will be let go and Craig will be able to pick his team. He was stuck with David's guys last year