Cutler-isms.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I've debated about grabbing this t shirt lol

Number6DontCareNavy_large.jpg

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I don't remember what game it was from, but a few years back a reporter asked him why he threw a certain pass that was intercepted and his response was "I thought the guy was open"

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Got to love this...someone makes a thread criticizing the play of the QB and the poster will get labelled a troll and a Cutler hater. Then we have threads like this that serve zero purpose and can barely be expanded upon and will obviously bring out the "haters", but the "haters" are the ones that are considered the trolls.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got to love this...someone makes a thread criticizing the play of the QB and the poster will get labelled a troll and a Cutler hater. Then we have threads like this that serve zero purpose and can barely be expanded upon and will obviously bring out the "haters", but the "haters" are the ones that are considered the trolls.

eh...there's trolls on both sides. The thread criticizing the qb has been debated way too many times. Nothing new anybody can say from one side or the other. Although this thread is stupid as well, at least it's somewhat original. But a dumb thread nonetheless.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Where's Michael Sam when you need him?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
eh...there's trolls on both sides. The thread criticizing the qb has been debated way too many times. Nothing new anybody can say from one side or the other. Although this thread is stupid as well, at least it's somewhat original. But a dumb thread nonetheless.

I honestly don't care either way, it's the offseason so there isn't much to talk about...I just think it is funny and hypocritical when someone starts a thread that criticizes Cutler and that poster gets put through the ringer because of it, but then a thread like this pops up which is basically accomplishing the same thing only on the other end of the spectrum. I guess my point is, the board as a whole should do better about posting topics in the offseason that will generate discussion and worry less about whether someone is trying to troll.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is an epic thread. i love cutler's responses. sounds like how i'd respond.

"why did i throw the ball? i thought he was open. thought i could get it to him."

i love his attitude, with all of the stupid questions they ask.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great thread, I thought it was going to be nothing but gifs of him twitching. This is much better though.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

" Sorry I'm not sorry."

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Where are the picture of posturing body language?

lmoney23

Liked Posts:
Waiting on Omelet to give us some quote from a QB back in 1942 that nobody has ever heard of...

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't care either way, it's the offseason so there isn't much to talk about...I just think it is funny and hypocritical when someone starts a thread that criticizes Cutler and that poster gets put through the ringer because of it, but then a thread like this pops up which is basically accomplishing the same thing only on the other end of the spectrum. I guess my point is, the board as a whole should do better about posting topics in the offseason that will generate discussion and worry less about whether someone is trying to troll.

Stfu cutler hater