Cutler to Miami appears to be a done deal

lurker

Liked Posts:
Miami won 10 games last year, made the playoffs and lost nobody worthwhile, while adding Julius Thomas and having a solid draft on paper.
True, but 3 or 4 of those wins were nothing short of a miracle they walked away with a W. Their best OG was Ted Larson, until he tore his bicep. And, while the D has good pass rush, they can't stop the run whatsoever. I watch a lot of miami games because my coworker is a fan.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think he will do well. For one thing, the Bear's losing phobia won't be hounding him and while he'll continue to throw ill advised passes....where here, they'd get deflected then picked...in Miami, those passes hit the turf.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
True, but 3 or 4 of those wins were nothing short of a miracle they walked away with a W. Their best OG was Ted Larson, until he tore his bicep. And, while the D has good pass rush, they can't stop the run whatsoever. I watch a lot of miami games because my coworker is a fan.

Nicely done. Cutler apologists already have their "he has a crappy line" excuse armed and ready.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Time to bring back the Jay Cutler Board!

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So is he still announcing the Bears first game?
I Hope
thumb-2.jpg

Reactions: Myk

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Apparently the deal is 13 million for 1 year. Which means Cutler would be making less than Glennon.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler is a Dolphin !!!!!

yayyyyy!!!!!! yahoooo!!!!!!!

the John Cusack of the nfl!!!!!!!!!!

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
maybe I should go back and pick up Devante Parker after dropping him from a few drafts last night

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some of y'all are some sad fucking excuses for human beings. Dude is off the team and you're still all on his dick no matter what. Get on with your lives already. Or are your lives so sad that you have to track a super rich guy's life to talk shit about him so you can feel better about your miserable existence?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Did the Bears upgrade with Glennon?

Only in that we cut ties with a starting QB firmly entrenched but not producing. We could've drafted Trubisky with Cutler here and had the same expectations we have with Glennon (and I think for a million dollars less although who knows with bonuses and everything).

Nicely done. Cutler apologists already have their "he has a crappy line" excuse armed and ready.

I was a Cutler fan. Don't care.
Don't care that he's gone.
Don't care that he got a QB job. (Other than I can give a Dolphin fan crap back.)

I do hope he does well to show Bears fans the problem is more the Bears than the QB. But not too well because he's not a Bear (and that wouldn't work for giving the Dolphin fan crap).

Don't care if he sucks.
You do seem to care.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
The writer of this article either travelled back in time to tell us the future or is spewing shite?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only in that we cut ties with a starting QB firmly entrenched but not producing. We could've drafted Trubisky with Cutler here and had the same expectations we have with Glennon (and I think for a million dollars less although who knows with bonuses and everything).

I was a Cutler fan. Don't care.
Don't care that he's gone.
Don't care that he got a QB job. (Other than I can give a Dolphin fan crap back.)

I do hope he does well to show Bears fans the problem is more the Bears than the QB. But not too well because he's not a Bear (and that wouldn't work for giving the Dolphin fan crap).

Don't care if he sucks.
You do seem to care.

I almost thought Mongo grew up but nope. Back to acting like a 12 year old.