Cutler to Miami appears to be a done deal

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Well, that's another 3.3M or so that low class goldigger wife of his will get when she inevitably leaves this white trash genetic lottery winner.

I am too lazy to put commas in that sentence, and Im so done with most of the NFL and this chimp that I hardly care.

Hope he goes 1-15 and takes a ton of hits; if that makes me a hater, well, i'll be that.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Keepin it classy as always. Like the rest of the podunk rednecks of Ohio. Don't worry bud, at least you've always got Meth to lean on.

Yawwwn, not a lot of Meth in Glenview/Palatine/Niles.....

Keep trying, i'm sure you'll be able to hit the mark some day.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
claims he doesn't care, proceeds to wish harm and make hateful comments on the person. Representing the great state of Ohio well. Did Cutler steal your girl or something? he doesn't even play for the Bears anymore

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
claims he doesn't care, proceeds to wish harm and make hateful comments on the person. Representing the great state of Ohio well. Did Cutler steal your girl or something? he doesn't even play for the Bears anymore

Yes, hateful comments on a internet comment board.

This is definitely horrible and out of line stuff......

I don't represent any state at all, lol.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just went on Twitter and people are crying because the Dolphins didn't sign Kap? I like Kap and think he should have a job in the NFL, but I think Cutler was the better signing for the Dolphins. I don't see how that's hard to understand

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I just went on Twitter and people are crying because the Dolphins didn't sign Kap? I like Kap and think he should have a job in the NFL, but I think Cutler was the better signing for the Dolphins. I don't see how that's hard to understand

Someone on here is saying that Fangio sucks because of a one yr turnover stat.

The mindlessness of many NFL is mind-boggling at first, but you'll get used to it.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Reactions: 1ke

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Keepin it classy as always. Like the rest of the podunk rednecks of Ohio. Don't worry bud, at least you've always got Meth to lean on.

Can only imagine what she said. I put her on ignore a long time ago.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Kaep wouldn't fit Gase's scheme mainly because he isn't a QB. Also, Kaep would offend most of Miami with all of the Cubans

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
id rather just ride with moore for a season. jay might be more talented but for every time he displays said talent hell counter it with a boneheaded play, unless gases keeps him on a tight leash. but in that case hes just a game manager and again, you might as well just go with moore for a season. theres really only two reasons to bring jay in...1. gase really believes in him(and in that case im glade gase isnt around) or 2. its an empty gesture to try and sell a lost season. but if i was a dolphins fan, that happened to have my experience of 8 years of cutler, if given the the choice of watching jay for another year or letting the backup stop gap, id chose the latter.

the fact that gase was willing to bring him in is enough for me to get over missing out on gase. id prefer no one involved with the bears to want anything more to do with jay playing QB. hell, if gase was hc we might just have had to endured jay cutler under center for at least another season. lol

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Fuck Colin Kaepernick. I am glad the Dolphins went with Jay instead of him. I for one will be rooting for him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm sure FOX knows any player they get that's young enough to play could be called up to play at any time. I'm also sure FOX would rather have better players playing so they have something to report on. Plus now they have an inside scoop resource unless they want to be dicks about it.

I'm pretty sure the potential of Cutler getting a job in the NFL this season was talked about between the people at Fox and Cutler before he even accepted the job.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure the potential of Cutler getting a job in the NFL this season was talked about between the people at Fox and Cutler before he even accepted the job.

That is correct. Fox knew Cutler was still waiting for an offer, that's why they scheduled him in a 3 man booth. At least that's what Colin Cowherd said.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Funny how the Anyone But Cutler crew is throwing fits because he working anywhere but Chicago.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I tend to disagree... Cutler playing for the Dolphins only increases his value as an announcer in the future. Even him being in the news now increases his potential viewership as an announcer. The media hires appreciate that.

And the media hires won't have to scramble too hard to replace a color commentator like Cutler, as he was surely considered a "curiosity". They've heard Jay address the media (which would not inspire hopes of a great color commentator), and they surely would be ready to let him go if he sucked as a color commentator. They wouldn't hold it against Jay if he played another year.

Increases his value as an announcer? Really?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd like to see Cutler do well. But here's the rub-if Cutler balls out, and sets the world on fire in Miami, then Mitch is absolutely, positively FUCKED, because it will mean that the problem was clearly with the organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Myk