Cutler to Miami appears to be a done deal

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I really dont see whats so hard for people to understand about Miami not signing Keap,his pro castro views would NOT fly at all in miami givin their high cuban population.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I don't blame him. You can announce when you are 40 through 70 if you want. Can't play QB forever.

I question whether broadcasting will even be an option for him anymore after this move. FOX certainly isn't going to roll out the red carpet waiting for him to come back anytime soon. He put them in a really difficult position. To me, this could turn out to be a very poor long-term decision for Jay. He's already sullying his reputation with other broadcasting companies before even calling a single game. It's not a good look.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I really dont see whats so hard for people to understand about Miami not signing Keap,his pro castro views would NOT fly at all in miami givin their high cuban population.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hans bringing the logic

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I question whether broadcasting will even be an option for him anymore after this move. FOX certainly isn't going to roll out the red carpet waiting for him to come back anytime soon. He put them in a really difficult position. To me, this could turn out to be a very poor long-term decision for Jay. He's already sullying his reputation with other broadcasting companies before even calling a single game. It's not a good look.

He's gonna make 10 millions this season, i don't know how many years of broadcasting take to earn 10 millions

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ajayi's fantasy potential just got higher. Gase will run the ball more to limit TO's and call more short passes to him.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I question whether broadcasting will even be an option for him anymore after this move. FOX certainly isn't going to roll out the red carpet waiting for him to come back anytime soon. He put them in a really difficult position. To me, this could turn out to be a very poor long-term decision for Jay.

He's already sullying his reputation with other broadcasting companies before even calling a single game. It's not a good look.

but that's who jay is......take the $$ and run ( fck FOX)

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm sure FOX knows any player they get that's young enough to play could be called up to play at any time. I'm also sure FOX would rather have better players playing so they have something to report on. Plus now they have an inside scoop resource unless they want to be dicks about it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm sure FOX knows any player they get that's young enough to play could be called up to play at any time. I'm also sure FOX would rather have better players playing so they have something to report on. Plus now they have an inside scoop resource unless they want to be dicks about it.

???

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You act like he went all disgruntled airline steward and pulled the rip cord on the emergency slide and shouted, " later bitches."

I am pretty certain they had conversations about this possibility long ago, and imagine FOX had a contingency plan in place. And just like everything else, if he is good and can make a network money they won't give a shit about him going back to play. Almost everything is forgivable, if you can make a company/team money.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's gonna make 10 millions this season, i don't know how many years of broadcasting take to earn 10 millions

I already said this but this schmuck doesn't seem to understand the concept. He also doesn't seem to understand that if he really wants to go into the media...FOX isn't the only option he has. This is even assuming his cockamamie theory holds water. For all we know FOX was understanding about it.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. Cutler screwed FOX over. He is a pouty douche nozzle prick and he will never get another shot at the booth....Did i do it right?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, at least i no longer regret missing out on gase as HC.

He didn't have many options at this point. Cutler>Kap or anyone else out on the street right now other than Romo who is a China doll. Unless they were going to pull off a trade Cutler gives Gase the best option to win this year. Matt Moore is nothing more than a back up.

I trust Gase will get the best one possibly can from Cutler this year and they could be a wild card team.