[DaBearsBlog] Bears in love with Jaxon Smith-Njigba

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Well, hiring someone for a job and blaming them for their predecessors' performance is an interesting way to go.

Great way to manage.

The fact that we had a 2nd year QB with promise and no oline or WRs is what Poles failed to address. That's all on him unless his plan all along is that Fields isn't the one.
Instead of helping the QB we got DBs and a reach at WR.
He threw a bunch of 5th, 6th and 7th rounders at the fan to see what stuck and not much did. As far as WR he made an extreme reach by magnitudes of rounds for a special teamer who isn't even good at that and because of that he ended up having to make a costly trade midseason.

And that WR is not even a hind-sight judgment. That's how he was ranked by everyone but Bears.
So far Poles isn't doing good.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fields is a big game hunter. For that to happen he needs time. Oline all the way.

Even getting a good center would do wonders for this offensive line.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
You can

Sure if you believe that DJ Moore makes this group THAT much better, but we just saw that exact same group minus dj Moore be pretty fckn mediocre last year.

I entirely ripped the bears last off season that the offense was going to suck and that the WR’s sucked. It was mostly meatballs that thought Mooney could be a WR, and now he’s coming off of reconstructive ankle surgery.

Not saying the bears NEED to draft JSN, but with the addition of Moore I can see the benefit of getting a pure slot guy jitterbug that is excellent at separating, with DJ and claypool on the outside.
@remydat Here I am implying the bears look to re-sign claypool instead of mooney, is this also cunting? Please let me know. Thx in advance.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I have defended the Claypool trade more than anyone and I also had no problem with the Bears seeing if Mooney could be a No 1 this year.

Having said all of that if Bears take JSN I have no problem with that at all.
Wasn’t looking for this comment but it was too hilarious to pass up a bump for

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can we find out if this source of DBB told him if the Bears are drafting Caleb Williams?

Because if he did, I can breathe easy knowing we're not picking him...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can we find out if this source of DBB told him if the Bears are drafting Caleb Williams?

Because if he did, I can breathe easy knowing we're not picking him...
You are the jeffery dahmer of ccs