CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dave's not here man.

<
Classic movie.

LarmersOneTimer

Liked Posts:
On a play like this where it is clearly intent to injure. The player should have to be suspended for the same amount of time as the injured player. so there.

On a play like this a plyer should be suspended for a certain number of games, say five. Then he sits as long as the injured guy is out. When the injured player comes back his suspension starts.

I'm sure the players union wouldn't allow this though as it harms the uninjured players wallet and ability to play. Assinine.

LarmersOneTimer

Liked Posts:
On a play like this a plyer should be suspended for a certain number of games, say five. Then he sits as long as the injured guy is out. When the injured player comes back his suspension starts.

I'm sure the players union wouldn't allow this though as it harms the uninjured players wallet and ability to play. Assinine. You can injur another guy in your union but the union would back the offender in that case guaranteed. Nice to See the Pens' GM come out and basically say Cooke is a jag and is getting what he deserves.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I will say this. Hawks better try their hardest to find some depth center in the off season. No disrespect to Bolland who I have always liked but I think his career will be short and full of injuries. Sucks for Dave.

Not sure how the Hawks can approach this issue in the off season just saying it better be in the back of their heads. Which I am sure it is.