Day 3 Training Camp Tweets, Twats, and arguments...

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Love this quote!
“I’ve been in the meetings, I know the emphasis there is on it. I know the pride the defense has had here for so many years,” Trestman said.

While Lovie would have said something like this, "I know that the offense meets in the same building ... or some other building"

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
John Mullin ‏@CSNMoonMullin 47s
Run drill shrter and less physical than in past.

Bob LeGere ‏@BobLeGere 47s
By far the biggest crowd of training camp for the #Bears first padded practice, perhaps exceeding 9,000 fans.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yay !
Thanks everyone for sharing the tweets and news ! GO BEARS !!!

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 46s
Henry Melton with two straight explosive pass rushes in 1-on-1 drill. Jermon Bushrod also holding his own vs. Julius Peppers. #Bears

3qkq1i.jpg

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 1m
Henry Melton with two straight explosive pass rushes in 1-on-1 drill. Jermon Bushrod also holding his own vs. Julius Peppers. #Bears

Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 50s
Best spin move so far: DE Aston Whiteside.

John Mullin ‏@CSNMoonMullin 1m
Crowd 9000+ per officials. Live day draws folks.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
John Mullin ‏@CSNMoonMullin 49s
Kyle Long with a clean win over Nate Collins in pass pro drill

Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 1m
Collins rebounds nicely on his next rush. Long showing his strength, tossed another player to the ground.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The first thing Bennett did that disappointed me was not mention Dez Clark, I loved that guy. Oh well, I'm sure it wasn't an intentional jab at him, probably just trying to think of a recent TE on the roster.
Yeah I noticed that too. I don't think many people, other than the Bears fans or the defenses the Bears played against, really appreciated Dez.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When was the last time an offensive lineman drafted in the first round by the Bears had any compliments from camp?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@ESPNChiBears: Collins rebounds nicely on his next rush. Long showing his strength, tossed another player to the ground.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 33s
Collins rebounds nicely on his next rush. Long showing his strength, tossed another player to the ground.

HulkSmash.jpg

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love the IGNORE list and the two I have put there. Thank you very much for posting that link in page 11 of day two thread !!!
Originally Posted by BigTom
Its because these boards are incredibly hostile. Every thread is the same handful of posters calling each other names and not even bothering talking bears football. Theres no point in trying to partake in the discussions here because they will all end up the same as every other thread.

I just check here to see if there was any bears news I missed and then go about my day.

Click to block...

block bearmick
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/p...=ignore&u=6275

block Spartan
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/p...=ignore&u=1309

For some reason tapatalk doesn't block their posts when they quote someone but if you are using a desktop browser it should work just fine. Blocking them and two others has made this board so much more enjoyable for me. On rare occasion I may respond to them but having them filtered by default is a great option. Just fyi.

or.....

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/p...?do=ignorelist

That will allow you to type in a user name and add them to your ignore list. You can do it for multiple users. Takes about 30 seconds if that.

Thank you very much 94SupraTT.... even though I drive my 7LZ on juice !

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Watch this video of Long tossing folks.

Laurence Holmes ‏@LaurenceWHolmes 1m
Full pads. Btw Kyle Long #75 grown man strong #Bears http://instagram.com/p/cUG68dsfKP/

That is pretty much how you teach it absorb the bull rush and then use your upper body power to knock the defender off balance away from the QBs legs.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That video of Long is great to see. Hopefully, we get much more of that in about 40 days.