DE Garrett Just Swung a Helmet at QB Rudolph

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn't say it should be rewarded or encouraged. I've also already said that Rudolph deserves a suspension. I'm just saying that it gave Garrett even less reason to swing the helmet at Rudolph. If a man did that to a woman (which is what the difference is here), then Garrett would be banned for life.

You are exagerrating. Rudolph is still a man with a man's muscles and body structure. It is not the difference between a man and a woman as there is huge differene between a man vs a woman that is 40 pounds lighter and two NFL players that differ by 40 pounds. 235 pound guys can compete with 275 pound guys in a fight.

Those weight differencss matter at lower weights hence why MMA and boxing have tons of weight classes under 200 pounds but everyone over about 200 is just classed as heavyweights. If Rudolph and Garrett were in MMA or boxing they would both be heavyweights not in different weight classes.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You are exagerrating. Rudolph is still a man with a man's muscles and body structure. It is not the difference between a man and a woman as there is huge differene between a man vs a woman that is 40 pounds lighter and two NFL players that differ by 40 pounds. 235 pound guys can compete with 275 pound guys in a fight.

Those weight differencss matter at lower weights hence why MMA and boxing have tons of weight classes under 200 pounds but everyone over about 200 is just classed as heavyweights. If Rudolph and Garrett were in MMA or boxing they would both be heavyweights not in different weight classes.
it's been mentioned before but HE RAN UP on Garrett! Its not like Garrett late sacked him and then did all this premeditated. He got ran up on. He should of kept his cool...He didnt. oh well.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

You're simply talking about the size difference. Look at the combine numbers, Myles Garrett is a freak athlete and Rudolph is a typical QB.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

205-265. 265+ would be Super Heavyweight which UFC doesnt have.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Rudolph started the whole mess..He is in no position to press charges
So the late hit on Rudolph doesn't matter?

I love this idea that Rudolph starting it matters. Tons of dudes in jail right now who didn't start their fight.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You're simply talking about the size difference. Look at the combine numbers, Myles Garrett is a freak athlete and Rudolph is a typical QB.

Dude that in no way proves it is the same as the difference between a man and a woman. That is absurd.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
205-265. 265+ would be Super Heavyweight which UFC doesnt have.

Yeah forgot they cut it off at 265 now but used to have guys fight that were heavier. That is still about a 60 pound difference which is more than difference between Garett and Rudolph. So point still remains that pretending that is the equivalent of a man fighting a woman is just odd. Boxing still doesnt have an upper limit.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the late hit on Rudolph doesn't matter?

I love this idea that Rudolph starting it matters. Tons of dudes in jail right now who didn't start their fight.
1..It wasn't a late hit... No flag was thrown for a late hit...And even if it was, Rudolphs response was inappropriate as he went for the tacklers helmet, just as Garrett's response was even more inappropriate.
2..Chicago Public School teachers using "dude"?..No wonder those kids do so poorly in life.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
1..It wasn't a late hit... No flag was thrown for a late hit...And even if it was, Rudolphs response was inappropriate as he went for the tacklers helmet, just as Garrett's response was even more inappropriate.
2..Chicago Public School teachers using "dude"?..No wonder those kids do so poorly in life.
Do you think this will be in the Black and Blue Division book?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah forgot they cut it off at 265 now but used to have guys fight that were heavier. That is still about a 60 pound difference which is more than difference between Garett and Rudolph. So point still remains that pretending that is the equivalent of a man fighting a woman is just odd. Boxing still doesnt have an upper limit.
Boxing doesnt involve grappling / wrestling where the weight and strength can make a bigger difference. Most MMA fighters on the lower side cut and fight in light heavyweight.

Not sure how they divide up the weight classes in helmet bashings. ;). I would guess boxing is more relevant to that comparison though.... so in the end I agree with you I was just pointing out the UFC weight classes in my previous post.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Tbf Mason probably said some maga chit to him.
I'm 99% certain Rudolph dropped an Nbomb on Garrett to provoke this. He is lucky his racist *** isnt in a coma right now.
And you wonder why people think you're racist, fucking moron.
Lol. Nothing racist about that post, hater.
100% pure speculation.
Well what gives you such a high level of certainty (99% as you say)
thedailybeast.com/cleveland-browns-myles-garrett-accuses-mason-rudolph-of-using-racial-slur-before-fight

100% #calledit

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Boxing doesnt involve grappling / wrestling where the weight and strength can make a bigger difference. Most MMA fighters on the lower side cut and fight in light heavyweight.

Not sure how they divide up the weight classes in helmet bashings. ;). I would guess boxing is more relevant to that comparison though.... so in the end I agree with you I was just pointing out the UFC weight classes in my previous post.

Fair enough.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
thedailybeast.com/cleveland-browns-myles-garrett-accuses-mason-rudolph-of-using-racial-slur-before-fight

100% #calledit

Nah, I think Garrett is making shit up. A little late in the game to be alleging a racial slur was sued and I seriously doubt if it had been used, he would have been so contrite and apologetic initially.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He was more likely contrite at the time because his teammates were probably pissed at him, and he let them all down. A racial slur is no excuse for a helmet to the head during a game, and I bet even he knows this.