Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Does Rudolph with his lame attempt at pulling on the helmet of Garrett elicit a suspension? I could see how in today's NFL it would. I do think having his head nearly caved in by his own helmet will serve as his punishment. It's hard to come down on his actions though after what Garrett did because that was borderline barbaric.

And the whole thing sucks because I think Garrett is actually a really good dude. He let his emotions get the better of him and he lost all control.
"Head nearly caved in?
get real. If a good shot had landed, he may have had a concussion and some lumps. It's not a Irish Shillelagh!!! Or a baseball bat! It's a god damned helmet. You cant swing the thing with that much velocity or force.
Want to know how I know?
I just saw a jacked up dude last night swing one as fast as he possibly could at a scrawny Qb and the QB is fine and even raised his pussy hands to the ref like "wheres the flag gee golly?"

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought it was all pretty tame.
Surely, Garrett should be suspended and even made an example out of. You can't do that stuff. I think Garrett knows in hindsight he fucked up. But these are grown, roided out gladiators and when someone slaps your dick/nuts and reaches for your helmet, sometimes you retaliate. Now, Garrett will pay...
But...
It was all pretty tame.
It was no malice at the palace
maybe I am numb?

attempted murder?

GTFO with that! There is so much shit talking and illegal stuff happening all game it's ridiculous. If we could ever hear what a real miked up line of scrimmage pre-snap is really like, sign me up!

But all the replays I see, I am just like "meh, big deal...gonna be fines and suspensions" moving along. haha
Haha. Was wondering if something was said between them earlier in the game that maybe led to it. Doesn't make sense that Garrett would see the need to finish his delayed take down of the young, stupid QB with just seconds left in a game that was already decided. I'm sure the fact the game had already been decided with only that 1 play left had a lot to do with what got Rudolph heated. When Garrett was interviewed he gave some cryptic answer that made it seem like Rudolph had said something derogatory which led to the speculation by some of the usage of the "n" word.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He did, but I think he was mostly trying to break it up. That's what it looked like. He threw no punches and seemed to keep his cool pretty well.
he landed a punch or two also while pouncey got 3 likely for the kick

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Haha. Was wondering if something was said between them earlier in the game that maybe led to it. Doesn't make sense that Garrett would see the need to finish his delayed take down of the young, stupid QB with just seconds left in a game that was already decided. I'm sure the fact the game had already been decided with only that 1 play left had a lot to do with what got Rudolph heated. When Garrett was interviewed he gave some cryptic answer that made it seem like Rudolph had said something derogatory which led to the speculation by some of the usage of the "n" word.
Both teams were jawing all game.
helmet to helmets left and right.
It reminded me of old 80s and 90s games.

I'm sort of sick of players hugging after games and exchanging jerseys and phone numbers.

I don't ever want to see someone severely injured but last night was not that bad IMO

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both teams were jawing all game.
helmet to helmets left and right.
It reminded me of old 80s and 90s games.

I'm sort of sick of players hugging after games and exchanging jerseys and phone numbers.

I don't ever want to see someone severely injured but last night was not that bad IMO
yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing more bad blood between teams. Just doesn't make sense how incensed Garrett got with the win secured and the game all but over. Hurts his team going forward...as if they had a snowball's chance in hell anyway.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"Head nearly caved in?
get real. If a good shot had landed, he may have had a concussion and some lumps. It's not a Irish Shillelagh!!! Or a baseball bat! It's a god damned helmet. You cant swing the thing with that much velocity or force.
Want to know how I know?
I just saw a jacked up dude last night swing one as fast as he possibly could at a scrawny Qb and the QB is fine and even raised his pussy hands to the ref like "wheres the flag gee golly?"
EXACTLY

Imagine thinking someone could get their "head caved in" by something that's literally meant for protecting your head.

It will never cease to amaze me how dumb some CCSers are, new examples every single day LOL!

DBubba451

Liked Posts:
Garett deserved to be suspended indefinitely by the NFL. Gonna be losing a bunch of money now!

In 2017, Garett signed a 4-yr., 30 mil contract with a $20 mil signing bonus.

Too bad he didin't spend some of that dough on gettin' some friggin' COMMON SENSE!

Don't feel sorry for this idiot.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Garett deserved to be suspended indefinitely by the NFL. Gonna be losing a bunch of money now!

In 2017, Garett signed a 4-yr., 30 mil contract with a $20 mil signing bonus.

Too bad he didin't spend some of that dough on gettin' some friggin' COMMON SENSE!

Don't feel sorry for this idiot.
Nobody is feeling sorry for it but I'm pretty sure any reasonable person knows that Mason Rudolph had it coming to him and should probably watch is *** because more players are gonna be coming for him. Dude is a world class *****ing ***** ********!

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
You can kill somebody with a good shot to the head with a football helmet.

What is this stupid stuff downplaying it with some lame attempt to play a semantics game with term “caved in”?

Congrats, you’re right. You can’t literally “cave in” a guys head with one shot with a football helmet. You can kill them. but let’s just ignore that and play some stupid semantics game. It’s not important that death can easily occur. Let’s focus on the term “caved in” and argue about that. As if it’s somehow relevant.

and I realize one of you is doing satire. or trolling. I’m not sure which one.

and upon further review I think you both may be trolling.

moving along.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You can kill someone with just about anything.

I guess now, brushbacks in baseball will be attempted murder?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nobody is defending Garrett. Pointing out that there is blame to go around is not a defense of anyone...unfortunately you struggle to see the difference
why bother man?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????

????????

HMMM?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
All I am going to say is that if Garrett had done this to Rodgers or Brady, he would have left the stadium in handcuffs.
ohh that would be definitely true..either one of them would say "yea Garrett tired to murder me!" during post game interviews.

DBubba451

Liked Posts:
Nobody is feeling sorry for it but I'm pretty sure any reasonable person knows that Mason Rudolph had it coming to him and should probably watch is *** because more players are gonna be coming for him. Dude is a world class *****ing ***** ********!
Got a right to your opinion............................

Here's another way to look at it:

Both dudes are at work. They end up taking a real dislike for one another so eventually they end up gettng into a scuffle. During the frecas, one dude takes a hard object and hits the other dude over the head with it. How long will it take before the cops are called in to haul his a** off the premisis.

Most likely the dude that wanted to whup that a** so bad will get fired and maybe later have some charges pressed against him. Both were given the employee handbook and agreed to folow the rules as a condition of their employment.

In the real world, lots of folks may "have it coming to them" at work 'cause they're some "world class" buttholes but there are consequences for doing something about it at work. The NFL is no different. You got to keep yourself under control.

What he did was clearly wrong. It was outside the rules of the game (despite what Rudolph did) so now he's got to pay for it. Lost maybe $4+ million this year and he just screwed over his teammates. Now he's headed toward getting a bad rep if he don't clean up his act. I guess he was too stupid to learn from what's already happening to Montez Burfict.

If you've got a beef with a dude and you feel you gotta go regulate, meet up with the dude out on the street or round the corner in the alley and take care of business Jack Reacher style. You don't do it at work.

The NFL also stands for "Not For Long". You gonna be gone if you can't operate within the rules that are laid out and decide you wanna go gangsta. You bring a bunch of negative pub upon the NFL and they'll drop your monkey a** in a New York minuite. You will end up on the Goddell's exempt list...........

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Got a right to your opinion............................

Here's another way to look at it:

Both dudes are at work. They end up taking a real dislike for one another so eventually they end up gettng into a scuffle. During the frecas, one dude takes a hard object and hits the other dude over the head with it. How long will it take before the cops are called in to haul his a** off the premisis.

Most likely the dude that wanted to whup that a** so bad will get fired and maybe later have some charges pressed against him. Both were given the employee handbook and agreed to folow the rules as a condition of their employment.

In the real world, lots of folks may "have it coming to them" at work 'cause they're some "world class" buttholes but there are consequences for doing something about it at work. The NFL is no different. You got to keep yourself under control.

What he did was clearly wrong. It was outside the rules of the game (despite what Rudolph did) so now he's got to pay for it. Lost maybe $4+ million this year and he just screwed over his teammates. Now he's headed toward getting a bad rep if he don't clean up his act. I guess he was too stupid to learn from what's already happening to Montez Burfict.

If you've got a beef with a dude and you feel you gotta go regulate, meet up with the dude out on the street or round the corner in the alley and take care of business Jack Reacher style. You don't do it at work.

The NFL also stands for "Not For Long". You gonna be gone if you can't operate within the rules that are laid out and decide you wanna go gangsta. You bring a bunch of negative pub upon the NFL and they'll drop your monkey a** in a New York minuite. You will end up on the Goddell's exempt list...........
Holy ****!!!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would anybody want to hurt a bad opposing QB? He gave you what, 4 Ints and helped you win a game with your own shitty QB. How do they thank him, by having your team goon hit him over the head with his helmet? That's stupid. If Garrett's weak ass was stronger, could have really hurt poor Rudolph badly. He was actually lucky he got hit by the back of the helmet where there's a lot of cushion.

Remember when Garrett called the police on a 5 foot something fan who punched him? He probably would have hit that guy too if he was wearing his helmet and had another one to hit the little guy who had no helmet on.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So when is Rudolph pressing charges?
Or will the DA pick these attempted murder charges up?
Not sure some of you know how the penis system works?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So when is Rudolph pressing charges?
Or will the DA pick these attempted murder charges up?
Not sure some of you know how the penis system works?
Nfl Lawyers already drawn up protections...no sleuthing needed.
Bears and Pace should be investigated tho..For not having a QB a BLACK QB
Bring on Kaep!

ETA; oh wait, maybe since OHIO is a red state and full of racist assholes, the state of Ohio could decide to pick up the charges and go after Garrett since you know? he's a black man....
the state will possibly play their card whenever they feel like, could happen months later.

Last edited: