DE Garrett Just Swung a Helmet at QB Rudolph

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kick a grown man in the junk and you deserve whats coming to you. Rudolph is the bad guy in this 100% and the racial bias of the situation prevented him from getting suspended. Rudolph is a punk and lucky Garrett didn't break his neck.
Think you are trolling but in case not...you ever been in a fight? If someone is trying to rip your head off all bets are off and you do what you have to do to survive: bite, claw, groin, etc.

Racial bias? GTFO you nitwit.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Myles Garret: 6'4.75," 272 pounds, 4.64 40, 33 reps on bench, 10ft8in broad jump, 41 in vertical.

Mason Rudolph: 6'4.5," 235 pounds, 4.90 40, 8ft11in broad jump, 28.5in vertical

Even if a dude is angry and coming at you, you shouldn't just unleash on him if they're much smaller and much weaker.

If a woman was coming at me like Rudolph was coming at Garrett, I wouldn't even slap her much less swing at her with a fucking object that I could potentially kill her with.
I think Garrett should he beat the fuck out of Rudolph because he was throwing a tantrum from the second he got softly laid on the ground because he just played a brutally terrible game. But Garrett should have beat him with his fist and not a helmet to the dome. Rudolph is twat. Garrett is not too bright.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Think you are trolling but in case not...you ever been in a fight? If someone is trying to rip your head off all bets are off and you do what you have to do to survive: bite, claw, groin, etc.

Lol "a real fight"... you know low blows are ILLEGAL IN BOXING? Thats more of a real fight than anything.

GTFO you nitwit.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol "a real fight"... you know low blows are ILLEGAL IN BOXING? Thats more of a real fight than anything.

GTFO you nitwit.
This guy would die if u were just practicing fighting.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Atleast that Packer O-lineman didn't go crazy when Suh kicked him in the junk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

L OH L

Wearing a 2 sizes too small fred perry polo and suckerpunching scrawny antifa protesters at a Trump rally is not a "real fight" LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Do you think Rudolph should be punished for trying to take the helmet of Garrett off even though he didn't? That's just not how things are adjudicated. The end result is everything. He did not remove his helmet and was further provoked by Garrett pulling on his face mask and then successfully removing his helmet.

i think Garrett is allowed to play at the start of next season but had he knocked Rudolph out with the blow or cut him open, who knows when the hell he'd play again cause the end result is everything so safe to assume, because Rudolph was not hurt by it Garrett will be afforded the opportunity to play a full season next year.

Yes to both. Rudolph should get a suspension for his role. Garrett should serve 2-4 games to open next season.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes to both. Rudolph should get a suspension for his role. Garrett should serve 2-4 games to open next season.
Don't see Rudolph getting more than a fine. Point I was making with Garrett was if Rudolph was badly hurt, it would be a much longer time before he played again cause the fact the hit led to severe injury would make the punishment that much worse for Garrett. As it is, this is not without precedent. Antonio Brown was given only a 1 game suspension for taking Richie Incognito's helmet off and hitting him across the face with it. Maybe that was cause nobody liked Incognito or it was downplayed cause the refs didn't even notice it happening during the game so there was no penalty for it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This is why I hate when people say we are the Browns of the NFC. We might be as incompetent as them but the Chicago Bears have never pulled this shit.
SAM HURD WAS A GANGSTER DRUG KINGPIN

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Garrett should spend 14 months in prison

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Don't see Rudolph getting more than a fine. Point I was making with Garrett was if Rudolph was badly hurt, it would be a much longer time before he played again cause the fact the hit led to severe injury would make the punishment that much worse for Garrett. As it is, this is not without precedent. Antonio Brown was given only a 1 game suspension for taking Richie Incognito's helmet off and hitting him across the face with it. Maybe that was cause nobody liked Incognito or it was downplayed cause the refs didn't even notice it happening during the game so there was no penalty for it.

Rudolph isn't going to get suspended, but he should be for one game. Garrett deserves a severe suspension regardless of the outcome. It must go into next season.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
For hitting a Proud Boy with his own helmet? Lolnah
I thought it was all pretty tame.
Surely, Garrett should be suspended and even made an example out of. You can't do that stuff. I think Garrett knows in hindsight he fucked up. But these are grown, roided out gladiators and when someone slaps your dick/nuts and reaches for your helmet, sometimes you retaliate. Now, Garrett will pay...
But...
It was all pretty tame.
It was no malice at the palace
maybe I am numb?

attempted murder?

GTFO with that! There is so much shit talking and illegal stuff happening all game it's ridiculous. If we could ever hear what a real miked up line of scrimmage pre-snap is really like, sign me up!

But all the replays I see, I am just like "meh, big deal...gonna be fines and suspensions" moving along. haha

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rudolph isn't going to get suspended, but he should be for one game. Garrett deserves a severe suspension regardless of the outcome. It must go into next season.
Does Rudolph with his lame attempt at pulling on the helmet of Garrett elicit a suspension? I could see how in today's NFL it would. I do think having his head nearly caved in by his own helmet will serve as his punishment. It's hard to come down on his actions though after what Garrett did because that was borderline barbaric.

And the whole thing sucks because I think Garrett is actually a really good dude. He let his emotions get the better of him and he lost all control.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Everyone forgets that Happy Gilmore once took his ice skate off and tried to stab a guy with it.
Only player to ever do that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Does Rudolph with his lame attempt at pulling on the helmet of Garrett elicit a suspension? I could see how in today's NFL it would. I do think having his head nearly caved in by his own helmet will serve as his punishment. It's hard to come down on his actions though after what Garrett did because that was borderline barbaric.

And the whole thing sucks because I think Garrett is actually a really good dude. He let his emotions get the better of him and he lost all control.
I didn't see the play yet, was it really that bad?