Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Got a right to your opinion............................

Here's another way to look at it:

Both dudes are at work. They end up taking a real dislike for one another so eventually they end up gettng into a scuffle. During the frecas, one dude takes a hard object and hits the other dude over the head with it. How long will it take before the cops are called in to haul his a** off the premisis.

Most likely the dude that wanted to whup that a** so bad will get fired and maybe later have some charges pressed against him. Both were given the employee handbook and agreed to folow the rules as a condition of their employment.

In the real world, lots of folks may "have it coming to them" at work 'cause they're some "world class" buttholes but there are consequences for doing something about it at work. The NFL is no different. You got to keep yourself under control.

What he did was clearly wrong. It was outside the rules of the game (despite what Rudolph did) so now he's got to pay for it. Lost maybe $4+ million this year and he just screwed over his teammates. Now he's headed toward getting a bad rep if he don't clean up his act. I guess he was too stupid to learn from what's already happening to Montez Burfict.

If you've got a beef with a dude and you feel you gotta go regulate, meet up with the dude out on the street or round the corner in the alley and take care of business Jack Reacher style. You don't do it at work.

The NFL also stands for "Not For Long". You gonna be gone if you can't operate within the rules that are laid out and decide you wanna go gangsta. You bring a bunch of negative pub upon the NFL and they'll drop your monkey a** in a New York minuite. You will end up on the Goddell's exempt list...........
LMAO. In your BS scenario, both guys are getting fired and suffering the consequences, not just the guy that did the ass kicking.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So when is Rudolph pressing charges?
Or will the DA pick these attempted murder charges up?
Not sure some of you know how the penis system works?
Rudolph said it's ok. He can't be bullied by the likes of Garrett. Think he said Garrett is a coward too..and, oh yeah, bush-league.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Rudolph said it's ok. He can't be bullied by the likes of Garrett. Think he said Garrett is a coward too..and, oh yeah, bush-league.

Despite the fact that he was legit bullied multiple times in the altercation and did nothing LOL.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It was a premeditated act in the name of retaliation on Burfict. JuJu lowered his head and lunged at him. The crown of the helmet to the chin was the principal point of contact. JuJu was using his helmet as a weapon...

E1Foph.gif

Notice how he bends down in order to catapult himself into Burfict’s face. He hit him exactly where he intended to hit him. Garrett swung the helmet in the heat of the moment. JuJu purposely tried to injure Burfict.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Also add in the fact that Myles Garrett is just a fucking monster next to Rudolph. The physical difference between the 2 is probably comparable to the difference between an average man and an average woman.

Much bigger, much stronger, much more athletic, and he also was wielding a weapon.

Yes which makes Rudolph trying to charge him all the more deserving of punishment. Stupidity should not be rewarded or encouraged.

In all fairness Garrett just finished ripping his helmet off his head freaking Sub Zero fatality Mortal Kombat style. Almost took Rudoloh's head and spine attached with the helmet. Anybody would be livid after that.

Yes after it appears Rudolph tried to do the same to him over a play that was not flagged. Difference is Rudolph couldn't complete his attempt while Garrett could. It was Rudolph's idea that the bigger stronger Garrett executed better.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It was a premeditated act in the name of retaliation on Burfict. JuJu lowered his head and lunged at him. The crown of the helmet to the chin was the principal point of contact. JuJu was using his helmet as a weapon...

E1Foph.gif

Notice how he bends down in order to catapult himself into Burfict’s face. He hit him exactly where he intended to hit him. Garrett swung the helmet in the heat of the moment. JuJu purposely tried to injure Burfict.
Jesus! This is more attempted murder.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL at the people with pressing charges. I hope you dont teach your sons to be pussies as well. They will start pressing charges for getting tackled.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Yes which makes Rudolph trying to charge him all the more deserving of punishment. Stupidity should not be rewarded or encouraged.

Yes after it appears Rudolph tried to do the same to him over a play that was not flagged. Difference is Rudolph couldn't complete his attempt while Garrett could. It was Rudolph's idea that the bigger stronger Garrett executed better.
I didn't say it should be rewarded or encouraged. I've also already said that Rudolph deserves a suspension. I'm just saying that it gave Garrett even less reason to swing the helmet at Rudolph. If a man did that to a woman (which is what the difference is here), then Garrett would be banned for life.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rudolph started the whole mess..He is in no position to press charges

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I didn't say it should be rewarded or encouraged. I've also already said that Rudolph deserves a suspension. I'm just saying that it gave Garrett even less reason to swing the helmet at Rudolph. If a man did that to a woman (which is what the difference is here), then Garrett would be banned for life.

Joe Mixon literally knocked a woman out cold on video and still has a job.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Didn't stop him from playing and then getting drafted.
I know, but it's different doing it while you're already in the nfl vs when you were a freshman in college.

Mixon was also allegedly called a racial slur before, and the woman pushed him and gave him a smack which provoked him. Obviously his action to fucking hit her as hard as he did was very wrong, he could've easily controlled her without doing that.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I know, but it's different doing it while you're already in the nfl vs when you were a freshman in college.

Mixon was also allegedly called a racial slur before, and the woman pushed him and gave him a smack which provoked him. Obviously his action to fucking hit her as hard as he did was very wrong, he could've easily controlled her without doing that.

Like Kareem Hunt? Or Big Ben being accused of rape? Or Zeke? If you've got talent, it's not going to be for life. If you're at the end with not much left to give (Ray Rice) then you're done (and even that needed a video).

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Like Kareem Hunt? Or Big Ben being accused of rape? Or Zeke? If you've got talent, it's not going to be for life. If you're at the end with not much left to give (Ray Rice) then you're done (and even that needed a video).
Hunt's wasn't near as bad, Big Ben's were accusations and not ultimately proven, and Zeke's also not as bad as KOing a woman.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Hunt's wasn't near as bad, Big Ben's were accusations and not ultimately proven, and Zeke's also not as bad as KOing a woman.

Meh, these are just excuses. NFL legit does not care. If the guy is super talented, he might get cut, and suspended for X amount of games, but once the heat dies down, someone is signing him.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Big difference. That was a fight in training camp, or pre season can’t really remember. This was a nationally televised game where the play was clearly over was applauded by Browns fans.
So it's okay to commit assault with a weapon just as long as it's not nationally televised?

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
He was on his back and defenseless, both guys should be out for their actions. Plain and simple, it was a high school fight and pointless. Welcome to playing a violent sport, this was not like McMahon got picked up and broke his shoulder by GB in that one game, to be honest, what's worse?

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So it's okay to commit assault with a weapon just as long as it's not nationally televised?

Everything's easier to sweep under the rug when there isn't much evidence it happened.