DE Garrett Just Swung a Helmet at QB Rudolph

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rudolph is a cunt but Garrett should be brought up on criminal charges. It’s one thing fighting on a football field, it’s another trying to bash someone’s head in with a helmet.

Browns can forever get fucked.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This is why I hate when people say we are the Browns of the NFC. We might be as incompetent as them but the Chicago Bears have never pulled this shit.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Those are actually really good chix sammies.

Haven't had one yet. I'm thinking of getting one on Bankhead Hwy in Atlanta and also wear a MAGA hat at the same time. Gotta get that lawsuit dough. Maybe someone on here can lend me their hat.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Listening to Steve Smith talking about this is entertaining,

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Haven't had one yet. I'm thinking of getting one on Bankhead Hwy in Atlanta and also wear a MAGA hat at the same time. Gotta get that lawsuit dough. Maybe someone on here can lend me their hat.
I had one before It was a thing at the popeye's by cook county courthouse on jury duty. Only restaurant for blocks. It was sold out before the trial ended.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is why I hate when people say we are the Browns of the NFC. We might be as incompetent as them but the Chicago Bears have never pulled this shit.
The Browns are the Lions of the AFC.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine being a Browns player right now having to deal with this. Every damn question is not about how well they played but getting numerous WTF questions,

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Also, the Browns had several dirty hits in this game. They knocked out JuJu with a dirty hit and someone else got knocked out

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bellamy and Miller did it the right way, that one Db was about to catch a lick from Bellamy.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Dude I have had 5 and they were all gr8! Sorry
red robin's spicy chicken has that murder...if i see you in my line up there...somebody isn't leaving that place alive.....lol

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up here yet in response to this.

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears offensive guard Kyle Long expressed remorse over his role in a heated practice fight last week that culminated with Long attacking a teammate with the teammate's own helmet.
"Obviously, what I did was absolutely unacceptable," Long said after Tuesday's practice. "As a human being, as a teammate, without question, what I did was uncalled for and absolutely so far over the line that it was on me to handle that internally and speak to the people that I needed to speak to. I've done that."
The incident occurred during last Wednesday's team scrimmage when Long got into it with Bears undrafted rookie defensive lineman Jalen Dalton. During the altercation, Dalton's helmet came off and ended up in Long's possession. The three-time Pro Bowler repeatedly swung the helmet at Dalton as teammates attempted to intervene. Long also threw punches during the fight and tossed Dalton's helmet across the field after the two were separated.